CYBERTRYBE with GENITORTURERS and CYBERGIEST

fri13.jpg

This is an all ages event.

TIX are $15.00

you can get them through CYBERTRYBE by sending a ticket request email to ticketsales@cybertrybe.com via secure paypal.

Or meet us at a special location! (City Club.... etc) WE WILL HAVE THEM ON US AT ALL TIMES!

This is gonna be a great show you don't want to miss!

Also.... we will be asking special CYBERTRYBE questions on Facebook, Myspace and our website - CYBERTRYBE www.cybertrybe.com

if you get one of them right, we will give you a discount price!

Hope to see you there!

Also in the works.... CC ballroom? Lunas? and NYNY on NYE!

What time are you going on?

I work until 10, but I'll go if I can still get ther in time to see CyberTrybe.

I've already seen blood and offensive stuff before.

that's a good question! Right now all I know is we are third to last, or smack in the middle. Going backwards it's Genitorturers, Team Cybergeist, and CyberTrybe, then the other two bands.

If anyone is ever so kind enough to give us an exact time, I will post it for sure.

that's a good question! Right now all I know is we are third to last, or smack in the middle. Going backwards it's Genitorturers, Team Cybergeist, and CyberTrybe, then the other two bands.

If anyone is ever so kind enough to give us an exact time, I will post it for sure.

Seriously - I think it's just gonna be one of those crazy nights where we'll find out 30 minutes before we go on..... Sex Slaves was also added to the bill so the show is now starting at 7 instead of 8! lol I think if you get off at 10 and beat feet down you'll catch us!

I am going to Showtime tomorrow. I will inform Dan of the missing articles of clothing. Someone has my CyberTrybe shirt, and it should be obvious who it belongs to! The other stuff, of course not...but still. If I ended up with extra clothes I would be calling Dan to let him know so he can contact the other models. pfft. People.

Just so everyone knows..... there is still a chance to get discounted tickets. We left some tickets at Showtime Detroit. you can get them there at normal price or, if you buy something there, you get $2 off each ticket. So go to Showtime, check out their stuff and tell Dan (owner) we sent ya!

Second Cybertrybe show in a row I have to miss :crybaby:

:shock:

You will be missed. And now I know for sure I am leaving boy #4 home. Not because you babysit, but because you are the only person I know who would protect him without thinking twice about it. :heart: It is an all ages show, after all. No you, no boy #4. (I did say forever indebted!)

:crybaby:

I wish you were going.

:shock:

You will be missed. And now I know for sure I am leaving boy #4 home. Not because you babysit, but because you are the only person I know who would protect him without thinking twice about it. :heart: It is an all ages show, after all. No you, no boy #4. (I did say forever indebted!)

:crybaby:

I wish you were going.

I wish I was going too. :crybaby: However the Michigan economy is not being nice to be and I am broke beyond broke, with no one calling me for any interviews. Yep, I would protect him without question!

I wish I was going too. :crybaby: However the Michigan economy is not being nice to be and I am broke beyond broke, with no one calling me for any interviews. Yep, I would protect him without question!

We are tired of this and tired of the "ticket prices" I can assure you.... we are looking to do some free shows very soon for those who are having a tough time! It isn't about the money... I hope you (and everyone) knows that.... if we're not seeing fans at shows and we're finding out it's because of the economy (as we are) then free shows it will be!