Detroit Lions 09 season

• 2 weeks later...

What are your predictions on how this year will play out? Also discussions on players is also welcome. And in my opinion from what I have seen so far, seems to be fair to say that they will at least win a game lol. But this is preseason and things can change drastically as they have in the past. So far I think Matt Stafford isn't quite ready to be the starting QB.

So my prediction for the season out of 16 games will be 5 wins, 11 losses. There are just too many other teams that look really good this year.

Easy. They'll continue to suck like they have for years.

Well now they are out Stafford and Culpepper (at least most of that game), and had to go to Stanton who hasn't played enough this year. So with all the linemen getting injured in the Green Bay game, they are looking more and more powerless. They should still win 2 or 3 more games at least against Seattle, Cleveland, and St. Louis. But we shall see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well at least I have the 2 wins part down. Only 4 games to go: Baltimore, Arizona, San Francisco, and Chicago, and I can't see them winning any of them. At least when Cleveland won their game with Pittsburgh, it was against a more quality opponent.