Hi, I'm Chuckie. Wanna play?

Freddy Krueger in Dream Warriors when he was playing a video game with the kid in it and said the line from Nintendo, "Now I'm playin with power!"

I believe your thinking of Freddys Dead. In dream Warriors, No one died via Video Game, one was dropped out a window because he was a puppet, another got shoved through a TV, another got overdosed with seringes, another got stabbed by freddys glove after try to kill freddy using D&D spells, and the main character from the original (who was an adult in this one) was also killed by freddys glove when he pretended to be her dad.

Sorry...horror movie nazi...

I believe your thinking of Freddys Dead. In dream Warriors, No one died via Video Game, one was dropped out a window because he was a puppet, another got shoved through a TV, another got overdosed with seringes, another got stabbed by freddys glove after try to kill freddy using D&D spells, and the main character from the original (who was an adult in this one) was also killed by freddys glove when he pretended to be her dad.

Sorry...horror movie nazi...

I watch so many its hard to keep track anymore, esp when it comes to the Freddy movies. They all go along the same trend. Sue me. lol

I watch so many its hard to keep track anymore, esp when it comes to the Freddy movies. They all go along the same trend. Sue me. lol

Alrighty, give me 5$ and we will call it even....

as for STUPID tag lines...

"Why so serious?"