Things I hate...

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I draw blood/do IV starts on young male patients...and they threaten to hit me if it hurts. Only has happened with young male patients, in my experience. I'm totally okay with elderly dementia patients or even psych patients swinging at me...But the young guys that are supposed to be alert and oriented...not so much.

When I draw blood/do IV starts on young male patients...and they threaten to hit me if it hurts. Only has happened with young male patients, in my experience. I'm totally okay with elderly dementia patients or even psych patients swinging at me...But the young guys that are supposed to be alert and oriented...not so much.

I'd just tell them to do it their damn self. It's going to hurt, period.

that the part where we break out the wrist cuffs and tie a mutha f'er down :D ahhh how I miss the hospital.

I hate when im craving chocolate and someones ate all the f'in snacks...

Usually I am in a good mood,don't understand why people like to purposely dwell on my bad side,and yes people who slander I have zero tolerance to that,and its illegal as well,btw this is not directed at you.

it's no sweat, it's just that the negative posts are what we mostly see on the board. i'd love to see more "good mood" posts from you! :cheers:

If people respected me more and didn't lie and play the pretend to be friends bs with me I would be fine,I have always liked exposing the truth about people and always will,people who hide a violent and or dishonest secret are the ones I like exposing,esp it its a direct threat to me my friends my family or my job.other than that this is not directed at you Torn.

back on topic.

Nasty bathrooms. common women, if you want to piss like a guy then raise the seat. Think of handicapped and old people who have to sit.

Losers who want to take and never give.

People who think they are all that but are not.

anyone who claims my guy is 'the man' he worked to get where he is, joined the service to pay for his loans...he works to earn his money. If you don't have at least a 5 yr degree you couldn't do his job anyway...so this person who is about to get fired over it is just a piece of shit and can keep her crap to herself.