or said. My kids have grown and moved out for the most part.

Lately all the cute things they said and did have been coming back to me BIG TIME!

Like this one. I would get frustrated and thing 2 (always the helpful one) would say....do you need somthing mommy? And I would say 'a lobotomy' and she would say...'alobotayou?" "...ok, I go get you a lobotayou...you feel better now?" She thought a lobotomy was a lobota me. LOL

then if they wanted to play in the back yard they would both say (they had twin speak)

ahindtheoutside.

(thats behind the outside, as in behind the house, and outside...) :wink

they still say cute things though. sometimes like when they were young. It still cracks me up to.

• 4 months later...

Me, my mom and my 3 yr old cousin go to this restaraunt. Mom has to go to the bathroom, 3 yr old Desi follows her. Mom says she pulls down her pants, Desi laughs and says "You have hair on your fagina" and mom says, "What, you don't?" LMAO!!!

Then Desi comes over the house and me and my mom are sitting on the couch just talking, Desi is running back and forth from my mom's bedroom where Uncle kenny is watching tv. She'd run in the room and yell 'Hey Kenny! Whatcha doing in here!" and run back in the living room, take off again back to bedroom, yell "Uncle Kenny! WHatcha watchin in here!"...run back in living room. Then I hear her book it to the bedroom and yell, "Hey Uncle Kenny! What are ya doing in here...YA PUSSY!"

I laughed for like 20 minutes

• 3 weeks later...

Me, my daughter Sonya (she's 1 BTW) her grandma and her dad are watching this baby program called; "your baby can read" and there doing animal names like cat, dog, pig and stuff like that. once its over Adam (baby daddy) picks Sonya up and tries to convince her to say "Dada" or "papa" instead she looks at him and says "dog" he says "no say Dada" she keeps saying "dog!" basically, Sonya was calling her dad a dog and for very good reasons, ROFL :thanks:

• 5 weeks later...