Fashion Violations

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

Juggalo make-up. Most Tripp/Bondage pants. Crocs...I can let this slide if you work in a hospital, as they are easy to disinfect, but other than that...just no. Poorly blended make-up. Neatly ripped tights/stockings...I just want to take a fork to them and do some of my handy-work. Eyeliner drawn ALL over one's face. Most scene-kid fashion. Scrubs with cartoon characters on them (unless you work in family practice/pediatrics). Shirts that say things like "Punk Rock Princess" or "Hottie" or "Your boyfriend thinks I'm hot".

And this....I love my parents dearly, BUT...My father has the tendency to put on the first clean shirt that he finds upon waking up. Right now, as I write this, my father is wearing a Marilyn Manson shirt that an ex-boyfriend left in my possession. Why does this bother me? In big, bold writing, "I AM THE GOD OF FUCK" is on the back of this shirt. I doubt my father even knows it's there...

And yes, while I HATE the sagging pants thing, it's very stupid to arrest someone over that. I do recall a few years ago that some designer actually made jeans with built in boxers to convey the whole sagging-effect.

The chin-strap facial hair. Seriously, wtf. Douchebag.

Spray on tans. COCKSTAIN!

Juggalo-anything. Fail.

$250.00 designer ripped pants.

Men in trench coats.

and yes.....a sacred one for me....poorly maintained mohawks. IT'S A HIGH MAINTENANCE STYLE! DON'T HALF ASS IT!

Cockstain? Never heard that one before.

Personally, I hate the whole saggy pants thing, sorry don't want to see your boxers or whatever the fuck you have on. Wifebeater tank tops are another one...just stop calling them that. Also, women who should be wearing bras but do not...just gross. Women who are obese who where shorts that are too short. And people who wear their pants with one pant leg rolled up.

Edited by KatRN05

• 3 weeks later...

The chin-strap facial hair. Seriously, wtf. Douchebag.

Spray on tans. COCKSTAIN!

Juggalo-anything. Fail.

$250.00 designer ripped pants.

Men in trench coats.

and yes.....a sacred one for me....poorly maintained mohawks. IT'S A HIGH MAINTENANCE STYLE! DON'T HALF ASS IT!

Yes, yes, and yes!

-trench coats.

What did trench coats ever do to you?

"A mohawk is a high maintenance hair style. I bet it takes me longer than you and [another woman] to do my hair."

Btw, it usually takes me around 2-3 hours to do mine, not that I "do" it everyday.

Blow drying, straightening, this shit takes TIME. Plus, I've got much more hair than you, even though it's shorter now.

I HATE bare midriffs. On ANYONE (especially on people who are sportin' a major "muffin top"). They remind me of the last time I shrunk a sweater...and cut-off t-shirts remind me of how the carnies dressed, back in the fucking 80s.

I don't want to see your belly button. I don't want to see your tramp stamp. I don't want to see your "dunlap." I don't want to see your naked, skinny, hairless, fishbelly-white, emo-girly-man abdomen. I don't want to see your happy trail. Cover that shit up! Besides, it's nearly winter, ffs!

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Wearing a basbeball cap slightly to one side. I makes you look like you were too fucking stupid to put it on straight.

Men who wear tank tops. Especially tank tops with arm holes so big you can see the person's sides. Then you have to see their nasty foot long armpit hair.

Does anyone else hate those open-toed high-heeld booties? I'm not a fan of booties, anyway, but those are just ridiculous, for any climate. They look the illegitimate child of boots and sandals.

10942-888602-d.jpg

*edited because the other picture I had wasn't working.

Edited by TygerLili

Does anyone else hate those open-toed high-heeld booties? I'm not a fan of booties, anyway, but those are just ridiculous, for any climate. They look the illegitimate child of boots and sandals.

l1110392.jpg

Well I am not able to view that picture, but I will concur with your above comments, and go a step further and say that ANY open toed shoe is Ridiculous; if you kick or stumble into something with any measureable force, you're liable to injure a toe or two.

• 2 weeks later...

l1110392.jpg

Go to http://www.nitrolicious.com and then go to l1110392.jpg

That defeats the referral hack in .htacess.

And yes, those are pretty bad. They're meant for Manhattan.