Fashion Violations

i was at meijers once and there was a girl who looked to be about ten wearing a skin tight T-shirt and a very mini skirt. She also had on long fake green acrylic nails like she goes to get them done with her mom. Her parent were with her so obviously they knew she was dressing like that. I a lot of that lately where kids younger and younger want to look hot. When i was teaching an art class a girl who was 11 came back from swimming in her bikini top. I look at her and said "Girl what do you think you are doing out of the locker room like that?" She giggled and said "my mom let's me dress like this." I replied "This my classroom go put a shirt on now!" She went on telling her friend next to her that last halloween her and her little sister dressed up as super models wearing bikins to go tricker treating. I don't get parents who allow their kids to dress like that. It is asking for trouble.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a few things already covered..

yes sagging pants so bad you can see their underwear...

did anyone tell them that's how PRISON BITCHES dress cuz they like getting fucked in the ass?

guess all they heard was Prison and thought bad ass

jeans without underwear... sorry i know it's gross for most but sadly.. even boxers push my stuff out more, unless I can strap the fucker down with duct tape... going commando is the best way I can hide it.

The wigger look... white boys dressing ganster in small hic towns like Montrose or Clio... seriously.. when you see 2 guys wearing the EXACT SAME CLOTHES, the exact same way... it don't make you look gansta.. it makes you look like a couple...

also... anyone who knows better knows those buck wheats aint real shit.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone see the pics of OJ's new girlfriend? She is wearing a shear...as in TOTALLY SEE THROUGH bodice, worn OVER her white jeans.

I am going to say something in complete bad taste here.....but she is claiming abuse....hell if my g/f tried to leave the house dressed like that......well....yah......

She must have gotten dressed drunk. I am going to try to find a pic of it on the internet......but I saw it in a national trash mag in a store yesturday and it was HORRIBLE

You have to see this.

i was at meijers once and there was a girl who looked to be about ten wearing a skin tight T-shirt and a very mini skirt. She also had on long fake green acrylic nails like she goes to get them done with her mom. Her parent were with her so obviously they knew she was dressing like that. I a lot of that lately where kids younger and younger want to look hot. When i was teaching an art class a girl who was 11 came back from swimming in her bikini top. I look at her and said "Girl what do you think you are doing out of the locker room like that?" She giggled and said "my mom let's me dress like this." I replied "This my classroom go put a shirt on now!" She went on telling her friend next to her that last halloween her and her little sister dressed up as super models wearing bikins to go tricker treating. I don't get parents who allow their kids to dress like that. It is asking for trouble.

Yeah that just makes me downright sick. I've bitched out a few strangers I haven't even known for letting their little kid walk around like a mini-tramp.

I could understand boys and girls getting into highschool and starting to care about appearance. Hell, even junior high a bit (with bits of makeup or something, not mini skirts), but all these elementary kids? Come ON! Kids should be kids, not freelance prostitutes.

Yeah that just makes me downright sick. I've bitched out a few strangers I haven't even known for letting their little kid walk around like a mini-tramp.

I could understand boys and girls getting into highschool and starting to care about appearance. Hell, even junior high a bit (with bits of makeup or something, not mini skirts), but all these elementary kids? Come ON! Kids should be kids, not freelance prostitutes.

As much as I like Halloween USA and Spirit Halloween, I felt kind of sick the last couple of times I've walked through the little girls and pre-teen girls costume section there. They had almost the same selection of costumes as they did in the women's section. Short skirts, low cut tops, see through stuff, bare midriffs, underwear peeking out.

I suppose there are one or two tiny grown women out there who are too small for the regular costumes, but people who would actually let their kids wear that...just...wow.

Of course, Spirit also had schoolgirl outfits for dogs. I can't even begin to talk about how many different levels of creepy that is.

personally

i hate sandels unless at a beach

those big ass grasshopper eyed sunglasses girls wear

girls that wear skirts over their pants

i hate plaid t shirts

sweatervests

collard tshirts (unless they are the button up kind

shirts with the one button at the neck

sweatpants irk me

when over sized people where undersized clothes

when little kids dress 10 years older than they do

glittery shoes and outlandish purses

tall tshirts

personally

i hate sandels unless at a beach

those big ass grasshopper eyed sunglasses girls wear

girls that wear skirts over their pants

i hate plaid t shirts

sweatervests

collard tshirts (unless they are the button up kind

shirts with the one button at the neck

sweatpants irk me

when over sized people where undersized clothes

when little kids dress 10 years older than they do

glittery shoes and outlandish purses

tall tshirts

Skirts over jeans if fucking STUPID. It's just...why? You know? Blech, I dunno, it just looks really tacky imo. So I must agree.

Lpk, some kids, young girls in the case of your comment, often take those racier clothes out with them in a bag. So, when they are away from home and not under their parents eyeballs, they change into the racier outfits. After reading your post, I would say yeah it Is possible that girls' parents let her dress like that, but my gut feeling says she was lying about that.

Edited by creatureofthenyte

Lpk, some kids, young girls in the case of your comment, often take those racier clothes out with them in a bag. So, when they are away from home and not under their parents eyeballs, they change into the racier outfits. After reading your post, I would say yeah it Is possible that girls' parents let her dress like that, but my gut feeling says she was lying about that.

It was also other comments and words she was using that made it seem like she wasn't only doing it around her friends. I dont want to get into a media influence discussion. But some parents allow their kids to dress and act way too old for their age. if you go into a kids clothing store some of the clothes in there are extremely innapropriate for kids to be wearing. The skirts are too short and sometimes the tanktops are too small. Also that girl only brought a bathing suit, towel and a lunch. She wasnt hiding anything with her. i would make them all check their stuff before going home and i would help them. At eleven i highly ten or eleven i dont know if she could go into a store on her own and buy that stuff on her own. Either way it really bothers me that she wanted to look "sexy" or "hot" at her age. She should be playing jump rope and not working about adult things like that.

• 1 month later...

Here are just a few of the things that annoy me:

Crocs

sandals with socks

thongs paired with low-riders

Uggs... uggly

tank tops combined with huge scarves... huh?

I have a 10-year-old niece who always wants to wear low-riding pants and show off her butt crack. Her dad (my brother) finally put his foot down and said that she must wear a belt at all times. He said that if he catches her without one, then he's confiscating the pants that she's wearing and grounding her. I'm glad he finally did that because I was really starting to grow tired of seeing her butt crack every time she bent over or passed by me.

11.jpg I think she used a bit too much lol

WTF! Omg...EWW.

I'm glad that I'm goth and actually try to be as porcelain as humanly possible.

Yay for not tanning and looking like a worn-out leather purse in 20 years! :animier:

The sad thing is that I actually decided to try tanning a few times to see what the fuss was all about.

It sucks. Don't do it. I felt like a piece of toast being cooked alive in a toaster.

The thing that confuses me is how I always see people tanning when it's just starting to get warm and sunny out, like in late May and early June. Why not just tan outside?

Edited by tanuki1985

I think the sagging pants fight is stupid, I dont like the look myself but to go to jail!? WTF!? go make a real fucking law that helps. Its petty shit like that that will open up the door to a whole host of 1984ish laws.

I don't care for the look myself, and I think schools should be able to forbid it due to the extremely negative origin of the look. BUT, in itself it doesn't bother me... I think it looks silly but it doesn't deeply offend me like it does some people. Hell, one reason kids wear sag pants is 'cos it annoys old farts and people in the mainstream culture, so getting annoyed over it is pretty useless. And as someone else pointed out, once you start passing laws dictating what people can and can't wear, where does it stop? Us gothy types with our short skirts, corsets, fishnets, and so forth would be prime targets.

........the thing I heard was....the fashion came about because its 'easy access' in prison as in pull em down and stick it in (the butt) ha!

Actually the look originated because belts aren't allowed in prison (due to suicide risks).

Back to the original question... I cringe every time I see exposed bra straps with a camisole, tank top, or even strapless tops. It can be done so it doesn't look sloppy and tacky... like wearing a black bra with fancy embroidered or appliqued straps under a black top... IMHO that makes the bra part of the outfit. Even just having the bra color match the top isn't so bad. But having a dingy, plain white or nude bra showing... ugh. GET A STRAPLESS BRA OR CLEAR STRAPS FOR GODSSAKE!

I also really, really dislike pants with writing across the derriere. I think it looks sleazy and stupid. But... I'm an old fart and I acknowledge the right of the young to wear whatever they damn well please. Hell, my mother hated some of the "fashionable" stuff I wore when I was a cub.

I don't understand lip rings..at all.

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Labret rings = teh sex :drool

Just ask the one on my face that everyone thinks is fukkin hawt :tongue:.

Oh well, goes to show how different everyone else is from another.

Edited by Chernobyl