Somewhat confused at your meaning.

5 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Seriously?  Hows that possible.  Me?  I logon and am stuck doing all sorts of random "not seen" things.  Someone kick my ass please.

I did see that you started a lot of threads that did not show up on the main forum for like 10 hours. Or are you saying that your post count is incorrect? Or are you doing behind the scenes things that are showing as post counts? :huh:

I live in the land of confusion so I really could go on and on about this in the wrong direction...so...

On 3/30/2016 at 2:22 AM, TronRP said:

Somewhat confused at your meaning.

I did see that you started a lot of threads that did not show up on the main forum for like 10 hours. Or are you saying that your post count is incorrect? Or are you doing behind the scenes things that are showing as post counts? :huh:

I live in the land of confusion so I really could go on and on about this in the wrong direction...so...

Hrmm odd I didn't revisit this sooner.  No im just saying , shouldn't be possible for me to keep up the posts, when I logon, I spend half my "DGN time" doing behind the scenes stuff that gives zero post count.    Was more being a wise ass than anything, you know, not that I'm ever a wiseass...

On 3/30/2016 at 3:27 PM, Destroit said:

Being fourth place is weird for me.

All part of the new world order here.   DGN hasn't been very active.  Hasn't been any drama in a years, but then ,  I also haven't even been regularly posting until fairly recently , been feeling much better, been getting more involved in a lot of things not just DGN.   :) 

• 3 weeks later...

No Im doing fairly slackerly... which is the sad part , lol.   I only post on here "actively" like  3 days a week.  Maybe.  Typcially I logon and there is all sorts of OTHER DGN "work" to do.  *cracks whip*

20 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

You're doing amazing as always. :)