Considering Michigan is a closed primary I find it rather pointless to vote.

Now If I could say I want this DemoCRYPT, this ReBLOODlican, and this Libertarian etc etc, then at least I could claim I am attempting to insure only the best candidate from each party is allowed to run. However, it isn't allowed here rendering it pointless for a non affiliated individual to bother.

Voting for a master just keeps you a slave, so no, I didn't bother either.

Unsurprisingly Sanders and Trump still won our state, which was what I predicted.  When you piss off your working force with trade agreements and a lack of jobs of course they're going to vote for the "anti-establishment" candidate.  Kind of naive of them to think they can change anything from the inside though.  Too many safeguards have been put in place now.

I think it's going to be Clinton vs. Trump, and Clinton will win just like Bush did in 2000.

Also this: voting.jpg

Edited by Scary Guy
Image didn't parse

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, DJ Nihil said:

Sanders is actually doing better than I suspected he ever would be and I really hope he wins the nomination because Hilary sure as shit isn't going to do anyone any favors.

No she totally is going to do people favors.  They're just way out of our tax bracket.