I just visited this place today for the first time. I have been trying to go there for two years after a friend suggested it. I had such a positive experience so I wanted to promote this place. As soon soon walked in I was impressed, they are reasonably priced and staff are just amazingly friendly, I mean it's Xmas eve, I'm there at 330 looking for something very specific but ended up finding so many interesting things that I ended up side tracked and they were closing at 4, but noone was rushing me, noone reminded me of the time and when I finally did get what I wanted and went to ring it up, the reader who was also doing the register gave me something out of her purse and said that she gives these out to people who strike her at random, than she officially introduced herself and came from behind the counter and gave me this huge hug. She was so positive, I normally don't feel "charged" easy but my back tingled when I touched a garnet and it was extremely intense. The charge I felt from the experience lasted for a couple hours after I left.  If you are at all spiritual (they are eclectic too) and looking for classes, readings, books, stones, even if you just need a place to go sit and recharge after work, she said it is common for the costumers to come in for the positive energy specifically after work just to sit,  maybe have tea, no charge just for a place to unwind.  I am linking to the website here. 

http://www.mamatracy.com/

Edited by kat

I actually figured out that the tingling and charge I was feeling was from the hematite necklace that I got Zurgous because it started when I picked it up and then when he put it on after he opened it he said he felt very relaxed and at ease. I collect stones and hematite is my favorite but I never really felt a strong charge or energy from any like to that magnitude, I will start getting all my stones and oils and things from the store exclusively. 

Hematite is good for grounding, it absorbs negative emotions and will crack when full and I have actually had a couple rings break in half over the years lol. It was appropriate for him as it is for protecting during travel and as he is a truck driver I felt it appropriate. He actually had a near accident the next day or two after Xmas and he could tell you about it but he texted me and said that what I gave him served it's purpose. Here is more information on hematite:

http://meanings.crystalsandjewelry.com/hematite/

Edited by kat

• 3 weeks later...

Convocation was very fun to go to last year. I was very tired and couldn't fully enjoy it but still had a nice time and learned a number of things.

On 12/25/2015 at 0:13 AM, kat said:

I just visited this place today for the first time. I have been trying to go there for two years after a friend suggested it. I had such a positive experience so I wanted to promote this place. As soon soon walked in I was impressed, they are reasonably priced and staff are just amazingly friendly, I mean it's Xmas eve, I'm there at 330 looking for something very specific but ended up finding so many interesting things that I ended up side tracked and they were closing at 4, but noone was rushing me, noone reminded me of the time and when I finally did get what I wanted and went to ring it up, the reader who was also doing the register gave me something out of her purse and said that she gives these out to people who strike her at random, than she officially introduced herself and came from behind the counter and gave me this huge hug. She was so positive, I normally don't feel "charged" easy but my back tingled when I touched a garnet and it was extremely intense. The charge I felt from the experience lasted for a couple hours after I left.  If you are at all spiritual (they are eclectic too) and looking for classes, readings, books, stones, even if you just need a place to go sit and recharge after work, she said it is common for the costumers to come in for the positive energy specifically after work just to sit,  maybe have tea, no charge just for a place to unwind.  I am linking to the website here. 

http://www.mamatracy.com/

Sounds like a great place. Where are they located? Their website mentions many cities.

24 minutes ago, sekhmet2002 said:

Convocation was very fun to go to last year. I was very tired and couldn't fully enjoy it but still had a nice time and learned a number of things.

Sounds like a great place. Where are they located? Their website mentions many cities.

Oh yes, it is the best that I have been to, you feel the energy, a very beautiful, positive energy as soon as you enter. They are located in Dearborn Heights, Mi on Van Born right off of Telegraph in a little strip mall. It is like just a few blocks if you are coming from Telegraph heading North from say Toledo ( I have actually taken Telegraph to Toledo all the way before, lol) 

They are a few blocks off Telegraph if you turn right, it is on the lefthand side of the road.  If you get to Erwin's Auto you have gone too far:) 

We should go sometime!

Edited by kat

12 hours ago, sekhmet2002 said:

11 hours ago, kat said:

Oh yes, it is the best that I have been to, you feel the energy, a very beautiful, positive energy as soon as you enter. They are located in Dearborn Heights, Mi on Van Born right off of Telegraph in a little strip mall. It is like just a few blocks if you are coming from Telegraph heading North from say Toledo ( I have actually taken Telegraph to Toledo all the way before, lol) 

They are a few blocks off Telegraph if you turn right, it is on the lefthand side of the road.  If you get to Erwin's Auto you have gone too far:) 

We should go sometime!

Mystiques-West   has had a lot of good comentary about it.  Its focused a lot on research and psychic  readings but covers a lot of ground. http://www.mystiqueswest.net/

• 2 months later...