The Neighbor Girl Keeps Trying To Sell Me Dolls

How do these people find me? There is a girl in my apartment complex who is about 13 years old. She keeps coming to my door trying to sell me her dolls. She has been doing this all summer. The first time she showed up me and my daughter were eating supper. She knocked on the door and wanted to know if I would buy her doll. I told her no and that we were eating supper. She said that's okay she can wait. She then started to tell me all the wonderful things about this doll she was trying to sell. I told her I am not going to buy that doll. Finely she left and I went back to my supper. A few weeks later she showed up again with two other dolls and asked me if I would buy them. Again I told her no I am not going to buy any dolls. Then She showed up a few weeks later and told me that she would sell the first doll to me for $65.00 but that is lowest she would go. Again I told her I am not interesting in buying any dolls. This last week she showed and told me that I could make payments of $35.00 a month on the doll. Once again I told her no I have no interest in buying dolls! About an hour later she showed up with two dolls in a doll baby stroller and asked me if I would buy them! Again NO!  A few weeks went buy and I thought that was going to be the end of it. Wrong! She showed up Saturday and again asked me if I would buy the first doll she was trying to sell me when this whole thing started! :w00t:

Edited by LadyKay