Death Wish Coffee

Omg, you guys had this? I want some, Troy bring coffee over...I'll even play magic with you and your sweetie poo. Please? It looks like Norse god death metal coffee. I like Odin and Thor, oh wait, I am mad at Thor, he is mean to me. 

hah.  Once i get some.  =D   Really would like to maybe make a "magic night" somewhere at someones house but no one has their own reiable place or lives in a house conducive to it.  That coffee does have me kinda interested.  Not that anything but BIG doses of caffeine have much effect on me.  Just I mean... a food product with skull & crossbones has gotta be cool.

hah.  Once i get some.  =D   Really would like to maybe make a "magic night" somewhere at someones house but no one has their own reiable place or lives in a house conducive to it.  That coffee does have me kinda interested.  Not that anything but BIG doses of caffeine have much effect on me.  Just I mean... a food product with skull & crossbones has gotta be cool.

I have my own place its small, and ironically, being that I work in Monroe county

I plan to move that way, so since you and your gf are that way..BAM! We can have death metal Norse Shittiest MAgicK pLayeR ever btw they sell mAgicK cards at Right Aide

Cards against humanity is just sort of a goofy party game, its fun but a totally different sort of a thing.  Magic is to CaH as  Professional Music is to kids banging on tin cans in the yard.    Fun but a totally different.

would be cool to do that though kat.