The board software will be upgraded (by the company that makes the software and hosts it) probably within the next 24/48 hours. I expect it will "break" some of the graphical details of the board, and as always with upgrades cause a few glitches. But once it happens I'll just slam the meds and work on iorning out the bugs.

There are a ton of security fixes / features that go along with it (along with fixing the quasi-broken gallery). I spent some money I didn't have to update the gallery software so we could just get this over and done with, hopefully it will go fairly smooth.

Feel free to report any oddities here.

I'm hoping to (eventually) get the board back up to a more respectable level of activity and this is a pre-pre-precursor to that.

I'm not sure if I'm fond of the new color scheme... give me a few days.... It's pretty, but I don't know if it digs for this site....

I'm not really sold on it, its more a "quick and fast" change so that the new features / setup / "structural changes" to the software work correctly, which is still in-process although for the most part the average user wont notice all the hours being suckd down by the new system / software versions.

So far I've had mostly positive feedback about it, even though my original assumption was that this wasn't a good "skin" for DGN. But honestly I'm indifferent (generally) as long as the population at large likes it. I'ts also making me realize that cosmetic changes get far more attention than anything else, I really need to change my focus. (Actually i should just drop DGN altogether and spend that same time making a band or getting back into DJing, get a lot more respect vs time spent.) hah