Show me what clothing you're lusting after

FarrIL

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a fan of the ladies' swim costumes of the fin de siecle, myself. Like the one here at the Ladies' Emporium. But I suppose you mean something more like this:

53001080.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDFEE266FC69EE3028B72C46884652FF619F544A66E66358DDB01E70F2B3269972

If I had to wear a full dress in the water, I'd just jump in with my clothes on. What happens when you're swimming out there and dress comes up? Everyone gets an eyefull of undies. But for the times it was the best they could do, erm well, lemme rephrase that, the most "proper" thing they could do. They're cute to walk around wearing on the beach though :happy:.

If I had to wear a full dress in the water, I'd just jump in with my clothes on. What happens when you're swimming out there and dress comes up? Everyone gets an eyefull of undies. But for the times it was the best they could do, erm well, lemme rephrase that, the most "proper" thing they could do. They're cute to walk around wearing on the beach though :happy:.

corset-t-115-bbt.jpg

I have decided it is mine... *nods*

How does she fit in there?!?! That has to hurt for someone with extra fluff to squeeze into one of those. Needless to say, I'm impressed. She's probably about my size (judging from rack size, arm size, face roundness) and there's nooooooo way I'd be able to breathe in that!

I will say, now that I'm in this thread, I would totally rock this with a different fedora and a black undershirt:

image4941.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

How does she fit in there?!?! That has to hurt for someone with extra fluff to squeeze into one of those. Needless to say, I'm impressed. She's probably about my size (judging from rack size, arm size, face roundness) and there's nooooooo way I'd be able to breathe in that!

I will say, now that I'm in this thread, I would totally rock this with a different fedora and a black undershirt:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

• 2 weeks later...

There are two styles of inexpensive sunglasses I am interested in buying, but don't exist yet. One is black and mirror-lensed Ozzy/Lennon glasses, but with the frame slightly rounded around the face, and with smaller circles that are just the width of the average human eye. The other are the coffin sunglasses like the ones below that your company made, and maybe more styles, except shaped smaller to the average person's eyes (maybe a little over an inch?): http://www.elope.com/estylez_item.aspx?item=S46205 If you could make these or send this to manufacturers, I'm sure a lot of people would buy glasses like these. Thanks for your time.

We will add the Ozzy/Lennon glasses & smaller coffins to our ever-growing product development idea list. We really appreciate your time to send your suggestions, thanks!

I'm crossing my fingers, I want these badass shades to come into existence. :unworthy:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That is awesome and you would look so good in it. :drool Of course, you would look great in all of those outfits, but I'm just really drawn to this one for some reason.

Really? The lolita outfit was the one you pinned out of the bunch?

This is actually one of Helena's works. <3

Really? The lolita outfit was the one you pinned out of the bunch?

This is actually one of Helena's works. <3

That would explain it then, it's authentic. :happy:

The others are hot, but just not as much you as Helena's ... at least in my mind. I'd love to see you in (and out) of all of them, but if I had to buy just one outfit for you, it would be the one I picked.

The orange one did remind me though, you should cosplay as Mikura from Mezzo :drool

_mikura.jpg

Mezzo_DSA.png

Although if we're going to reenact scenes, how about MezzoForte instead? :wink