What's the last movie you saw?

Recently I saw both Iron Man 2 and Fourth Kind.

Iron Man 2 didn't impress me that much, I felt like it was a waste of money.

Fourth Kind ended up being better than I expected and actually managed to creep me out.

Robin Hood. I really enjoyed it. Even if his accent was a bit irish..

England has at least 27 distinct regional accents. So he could have been using one of those and been spot on. I haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know. Plus it's been almost 8 years since I seriously studied any dialects so I probably wouldn't know anyway.

Inglourious Basterds, good movie though a bit long.

You're telling me.

I saw it in theatres before it was released. And for the last hour I had to pee so bad, I was ranting about why they were dragging out the inevitable.

Anywho.

Aside from seeing the first 10-15 minutes of 30 Days of Night :laugh:, the last movie I watched was the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. And it was sweeeet. I really enjoyed it. It was super creative.

I :heart: Marvin.

Though I suppose it didn't help that he had Alan Rickman's voice... :drool

I :heart: Marvin.

Though I suppose it didn't help that he had Alan Rickman's voice... :drool

Told ya so. :p

The last movie I saw *ahem* was Iron Man 2. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not as deep as the first one, but just as much fun. It's also the first movie I've ever seen Scarlett Johansson and thought, "Whoa!" Most of the time with her I'm just, "Eh."

Just got back from watching "Prince of Persia"! Great movie. I really loved it. Parkour by David Belle, always wonderful. But what I've been looking forward to for two years was seeing whips by Paul Nolan. Great scenes though I wish they were longer. Still want to know why Hollywood has to keep ruining great whips by putting blades and junk on the ends of them. *sigh*