well, that didn't work out as planned...

And when they do publish it, I'm sure you'll find some "logic" to refute it :tongue:.

Maybe I will maybe I wont. But I can say that none of them know what they are taking about when It comes down to effecting the earth, the system is to vast for the pitiful comprehension level we as a species contain.

Think of it like this, their logic dictates that if the earth is warming up then the sea levels will rise. Yet the sea levels have dropped more in '10 & '11 than the rise from the previous 4 years and 11 isn't done yet.

I can explain this phenomenon using global warming as the culprit but the supposed experts are stumped.

• 4 weeks later...

How about the real fail?

There was a riot (cars flipped, shit burnt etc etc) that was allowed to peter out demanding he be allowed to coach one more game, but when people want to peaceably assemble to protest the governments actions then the riot police are sent out to crack heads.

• 2 weeks later...

We can throw statistics back and forth until doomsday, but I use a simpler approach: follow the money. Al Gore says there's a big problem with the environment! Carbon dioxide, that gas that plants breathe and turn into oxygen is a deadly toxin that's killing the planet! Horrors! Fortunately, he has a solution: a system of "carbon credits" that will force polluters to pay for the privilege of emitting CO2. And conveniently, Al Gore owns the company that sells these planet-saving credits! So convenient! I'm sure he feels really badly about the fact that his inherited fortune comes from his father's involvement with Occidental Oil. Maybe all this new righteous money will offset the old, bad, polluting money.