Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

• I'm thinking I should really have hit the hay a few hours ago, but there is so much going on later today that my brain just can not rest.  But I also don't want to show up to all of today's appointments punchy as dirt. 
    • Parked out front the hotel melted to the drivers seat in this big black ass '19 Silverado, windows down, broadcasting far too much of the bass out them subwoofers for what late of an hour in the night that it is atm. Bad Brad Bossman brought his harley with the ape hangers on it out on the road to work. I end up with the work truck whenever he out ridin' the motorcycle once in a while. I abuse his stereo speakers like they was some dirty f'çk'ⁿ wh0res. Pound the hell outta em b!t‽hə$ all night long lol    
    • Hell down in my hills we got whole car dealerships that specialize in catering to the huge jacked up truck and tuned turbo diesel market. Our old work truck when i worked here for Bad Brad Mu'f@ckin' McMorrow 2 years ago was from one of um. Thing had 6.6  turbocharged diesel v8 and 5 stages on the programmer, №5 added an extra 200 hp to it. Jacked up so high you had to jump down out the cab too lol.
    • ~~~~~ Yeah, I've been there quite often myself.
    • Getting back in from a busy day of caregiving.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.