Anyone remember Detroit's own Batterie Acid, circa mid '90s?

Artemis

Doeas anyone out there recall the band Batterie Acid? And if so, do they know how to get in touch with any of the band members? I run a wee music label and am interested in re-releasing their material. Contact me on here or email me at: acclimatenz@yahoo.co.nz. Cheers!

Doeas anyone out there recall the band Batterie Acid? And if so, do they know how to get in touch with any of the band members? I run a wee music label and am interested in re-releasing their material. Contact me on here or email me at: acclimatenz@yahoo.co.nz. Cheers!

It sounds familiar but I don't have any specific memories , I tried various google searching but came up empty handed. Welcome to the site anyhow. Do you have any specific song names or member names? that might help in the hunt.

Batterie Acid released a cassette called Re:evolution now*here. They were friends with GLOD and Frank 107 if that helps...

Batterie Acid released a cassette called Re:evolution now*here. They were friends with GLOD and Frank 107 if that helps...

I found this:

"Short-lived 90s project (1992-1995) from Detroit, Michigan, which actively used metal and found objects, both live and in the studio. Their output was very limited and most of their work can be found on several compilations (Arrythmia III, Detroit Rust City, and Noise Reduction) along with hard-to-find 7-inch called "Acid/Eyes Not Open", EP Atazir, and full-length cassette Re:evolution Now:here."

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Batterie%3AAcid

I'm guessing with enough digging someone could hunt someone down related to this. But right now DGN is at a low activity level (i wouldn't be suprized if there are several people "on dgn" that are aware of these guys directly, but I got sick awhile ago and the activity on here has been a lot less than it used to be, its getting better but unfortunately right now that doesn't help you much)

• 2 weeks later...