Now Eating...

Fierce Critter

...my first attempt at sausage gravy and biscuits. I think I did fairly well. I cheated on the biscuits by using Bisquick, but I refrained from making the error of over-mixing/kneading and they came out exceedingly lovely, I think, for a box mix. Bacon grease makes a wonderful start for the gravy; this recipe is a keeper. Yet, I think that a more savory sausage versus the spicy one I used would improve the meal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just did up a badass cheeseburger because Timata had it in the freezer and isn't allowed to use the stove. So for making him food, I got to swindle one for free. Should have put more Del Sauce up on that, I feel a little dumb because I threw the rest of the packet out thinking I put too much on to begin with.

Just did up a badass cheeseburger because Timata had it in the freezer and isn't allowed to use the stove. So for making him food, I got to swindle one for free. Should have put more Del Sauce up on that, I feel a little dumb because I threw the rest of the packet out thinking I put too much on to begin with.

• 4 weeks later...

Fucking amazing omelette I made. Has cream cheese, bacon, onion, radish sprouts (grew myself), chives and garlic chives (also grew myself).

Fucking amazing omelette I made. Has cream cheese, bacon, onion, radish sprouts (grew myself), chives and garlic chives (also grew myself).

2 slices of Muenster that will go bad otherwise, a beef cheese-dog with a Hearth wheat bun, some dry roasted peanuts which are an alternative to chips, and Pomegranate Blueberry V8 Fusion.

Muenster is superior to all other cheeses. Hell no, you don't waste that shit!

Muenster is superior to all other cheeses. Hell no, you don't waste that shit!

• 2 weeks later...

A healthy post-rapture salad to counter-balance the pre-rapture butter grilled bacon, cheese, and onion sandwich concoction I had yesterday (which I dipped in ranch).

A healthy post-rapture salad to counter-balance the pre-rapture butter grilled bacon, cheese, and onion sandwich concoction I had yesterday (which I dipped in ranch).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...