The Gathering.... 25(?) in the beforetimes. Staring TronRP, Scary Guy and others

These are shortened re-edited versions of older videos.   Every wed going on 7 (?) months now. 

I personally am not a fan of the "6th grade humor" images that my friend uses to make jokes but, among the whole 10 people that actually watch the channel they are popular.   

I did the 20 hours of editing in the first place, its being edited for free  (and I don't have the original files for most of the videos anymore) so I can't complain about the "style." too much.    

These would all be gone if Shannon_Atx hadn't saved them.   On a phone the difference won't matter much but on a larger screen its obvious these arent the original files.  She had saved them for herself and my own backup went poof.   

Thanks to seeing The Gathering card that flashed on the screen at 1:55, I know this is from The Gathering 19 (misnumbered 18) on July 14, 2016.

And yes, I was on the floor again...smh...

😅

• 1 month later...

Not sure how I missed this.  Videos become much better when they're nostalgic, and that was so many years ago now.  I miss people too and hope they're okay.

But at the same time, fuck'em for dropping out of my life.  Not like I don't try to keep in contact.

But at the same time, there are some people who were annoying as fuck and I'm glad I never hear from them anymore.  Still hope they're okay, just...  be okay far away from me thx.