• 5 Children of the Sun
  • 6 Home Sweet Home
  • 7 Cowboy
  • 8 Golden Shower
  • 9 Yukon
  • 10 Praise Abort
  • 11 That's my Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWE_M0CX9So

So what are your thoughts and opinions? I was anticipating and keeping up on this for a while and when they released Praise Abort I had mixed feelings however after listening over it I have to say this is Till Lindemann in his pure form but singing in English of course. It will be one of the albums fans of Rammstein love or hate. I for one like it. I see the dark twisted humor and its done quite stylishly and artistically as I would have hoped with Tills background with Rammstein. We seen Richard Kruspe do well with Emitgrate and explore his own thing as well though I must admit while its good you can see how Richard steers away from Rammstein and is not about shocking or stirring up controversy. I am about to get the Full deluxe Lindemann album as a late birthday gift. It will have a book with lyrics and some artistic photography and imagery. Theres also going to be a Lindemann art display in Dresden I may or may not check out.

• 1 month later...

I fucking LOVE this album!  I am a big Rammstein fan and just a big fan of the Neue Deutsche Harte genre (even though this particular band and album is obviously not in German).  I think the album is hilarious and probably the funniest album I have heard in some time.  

My favorite tracks are:  Golden Shower, Yukon, and Fish On.

I am also a fan of Peter (who did all the music and production).  He is a solid producer and multi-instrumentalist.

I used to be a pretty big rammstein fan I remember owning the CDs Herzeleid (sp?) Sehnsucht and I think the last one i listed through all the way through was Mutter.  This one I've yet to get my lazy ass listing to it, or make that always have a billion things to do so I end up putting it off ass listening to it.  How I'm so busy Im not sure, I'm on disability , so aka a loser, hah,  I should have plenty of time, But I"m constantly busy. :rant:

I used to be a pretty big rammstein fan I remember owning the CDs Herzeleid (sp?) Sehnsucht and I think the last one i listed through all the way through was Mutter.  This one I've yet to get my lazy ass listing to it, or make that always have a billion things to do so I end up putting it off ass listening to it.  How I'm so busy Im not sure, I'm on disability , so aka a loser, hah,  I should have plenty of time, But I"m constantly busy. :rant:

Mutter is probably my favorite Rammstein album.  Herzeleid is great too.  The ones they made after Mutter are good too.  I'd assume most Rammstein fans would dig Lindemann, because it is quite Rammstein sounding, but for some, the English vox are an adjustment.  The funny thing is the lyrical content is the same, it's just that now people are understanding what he says, haha.