DGN Night, August 20th

100%.

I'll show up even if I am a corpse and my family has to put me into her car.

Heh that's still not 100% a meteor could fall out the sky and pulverize the corpse into virtual non-existence. Aliens could invade and take CC away as an example of how not to ventilate a building... I guess maybe you could get lucky and the ash from the meteor fell on CC somehow, that'd be pretty goth-esuqe.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I should go saturday night or friday night. I wish City Club wasn't so far away or I would go every weekend. I almost never go without my friend and human gps haha, he knows how to get there easily. i'm nervous about going by myself and using my gps though because I think it might take a different way then m friend tells me.

Heh that's still not 100% a meteor could fall out the sky and pulverize the corpse into virtual non-existence. Aliens could invade and take CC away as an example of how not to ventilate a building... I guess maybe you could get lucky and the ash from the meteor fell on CC somehow, that'd be pretty goth-esuqe.

If a meteor falls on him, I will sweep him up in a dust pan and take him with me. If aliens invade and take CC, I will steal a spaceship to get us all there. If a meteor falls on the club, we can dance around the rubble. 100% chance that he will be there.

if you're coming from rochester, you pretty much take i-75 south toward toledo, and exit on grand river, merge onto fisher freeway, turn onto cass, and take a left on bagley. I've come that waay a few times. it's not too harddd.

My friend cookie and me usually take west davison, and idk haha it's all hard for me to remember high way driving unless i've done it a billion times before. I want to go more to city it's so much fun.

My friend cookie and me usually take west davison, and idk haha it's all hard for me to remember high way driving unless i've done it a billion times before. I want to go more to city it's so much fun.

I take this way. it just makes more sense to me. After you get on W Davison, you're going to get all the way over to the left as soon as you can, so you can get on S Lodge, which is on the left. You will then get off at Bagley, which is also on the left. Follow the road until you see The Leland. You could also take I-75 South, to I-94 West, where you face certain death in having to get over all the way to the left immediately to get on S Lodge, and then get off at Bagley, following the road until you see The Leland.

Oh and I might be going on Saturday, not that anyone really gives a shit :)

Edited by bean

I take this way. it just makes more sense to me. After you get on W Davison, you're going to get all the way over to the left as soon as you can, so you can get on S Lodge, which is on the left. You will then get off at Bagley, which is also on the left. Follow the road until you see The Leland. You could also take I-75 South, to I-94 West, where you face certain death in having to get over all the way to the left immediately to get on S Lodge, and then get off at Bagley, following the road until you see The Leland.

Oh and I might be going on Saturday, not that anyone really gives a shit :)

All those signs confuse the fuck out of me, but it's the way I have always taken with him there, so Idk maybe I have to drive down there when i'm not distracted that way I can get a better grip of doing by instinct. Thank you for the guidance though it's much appreciated and if you could sned me a message with those directions so I can write them down and put them in my car.