>> Industrial Wednesdays << @ Mars Bar, Hamtramck ::

Played a few tracks from this last week. Will spotlight a few more tomorrow at Industrial Wednesday.

Aesthetic Perfection - Inhuman

(Out of Line Music)

apihn.jpg

Tracklist

01. Inhuman

02. Inhuman (Combichrist Remix)

03. Inhuman (iVardensphere Remix)

04. Inhuman (Imperative Reaction Remix)

05. Inhuman (Panic Lift Remix)

06. Inhuman (Deadbeat Remix)

07. DAF

08. Hit The Streets (Whiteqube Remix)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TONIGHT!!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Plenty of new tunes to play tonight, along with your request, favorites and certainly a halloween song or 6 to get you in the mood for the holiday.

PLUS DJ iris as guest DJ.

Lots of fun, cheap drink specials, amazing lights, crystal clear sound system and glowing cats!

10pm - 2am! FREE

Be there!

Thanks to all who came out last night. Big thanks to Iris for guest DJ'ing and putting in two sets of eclectic material ranging from Koffin Kats to Xyla and more!

Nocker threw down some skillful mixes as well. And somebody had to play Contaminant's brilliant "All your bugs belong to us" so included that one in my set ;)

Playlist forthcoming.

Fun night with some excellent conversation and plenty of inquiries about the music being played plus comments like "AMAZING track, surprised I haven't heard this at (insert club/night here)"

Thanks for keeping us motivated everyone and we'll continue to offer you the distinct tracks, request and favorites you want to hear PLUS all the new music you want to discover are curious about.

Lot's in store for next week already (several big releases scheduled!)

Hope to see you in attendance!

Sorry I've been MIA lately folks. Job hunting still and stuck at a job that works not-so-consistent hours.

However, I go in tomorrow for a 2nd interview to host at another restaurant and next week, I have a follow-up interview with another company.

So here's me hoping that I can make a post in a few days saying "NEW JOB! Money's abound!" meaning I might be able to come out on a Wednesday here and there.

And when those days happen, DJs beware. I come with requests. Lots of requests. =P

Sorry I've been MIA lately folks. Job hunting still and stuck at a job that works not-so-consistent hours.

However, I go in tomorrow for a 2nd interview to host at another restaurant and next week, I have a follow-up interview with another company.

So here's me hoping that I can make a post in a few days saying "NEW JOB! Money's abound!" meaning I might be able to come out on a Wednesday here and there.

And when those days happen, DJs beware. I come with requests. Lots of requests. =P

Good luck on the interview!

We hope to see you out at Industrial Wednesday again soon.

And we welcome request, just try not to make them for the overplayed stuff please and thank you ;)

Edited by DJ Saint

Something we will be playing Wednesday is the new one from Acretounge.

Came out on the 28th of October via Dependent (the US release is coming in January on Metropolis)

Acretongue´s "Strange Cargo" is bursting with perfection, starting with the incredible cover art and extending to the dark, hypnotic and nonetheless warmly enveloping music. An unusually haunting album with exceptional sound design, a welcome new face on the electro and synthpop landscape. Nico J. has spent over four years putting the finishing touches on the CD, but the wait has been worth it: an electro highlight of the year!

mind189.jpg

This CD's been on constant repeat in my car, office and home. Yes it's easily one of the top albums of 2011. Fans of Haujobb, Mind.in.a.box. Seabound, Idex, Mentallo and the Fixer, etc... will dig this.

Head on out Wednesday to hear this great new album.

Your request, favorites, odd electro-industrial songs you think no DJ would ever play... we'll pay those too!

Ok gang, some new things to look forward to this evening;

That new acretongue CD is still amazing. One of those releases you're going to hear any of the 10 tracks and instantly like it. Yes it's that good of a release.

Encephalon - The Transhuman Condition. These Canadian guys have been making waves since having tracks included in the Gene Generation movie (along with Combichrist). Modern electronic, clean vocals and distinctly detailed programming make this quite a stunning release.

3 new tracks from Cervello Elettronico too!

New Kirlian Camera - fragile yet beautiful, symphonic and powerful pieces of electronic music from this legendary Italian cult electronic act.

Also got the new Cruxshadows single should you want to hear it. It's on par with everything else they've done.

And we've got PLENTY more cool things in store as well. So head on out tonight! It's FREE and awesome! :p

Well now... that was just an insanely good evening @ Mars Bar • Industrial Wednesdays •

New faces out, much laughter, dancing, drinking, etc... and the music mix elevating everyone's energy level all that much more.

Thanks to all who came out and continue to spread the word about the night.

Playlist up real soon.

(I know a few of you had some inquiries about several new tracks played).

Let's do it again next week!

Well now... that was just an insanely good evening @ Mars Bar • Industrial Wednesdays •

New faces out, much laughter, dancing, drinking, etc... and the music mix elevating everyone's energy level all that much more.

Thanks to all who came out and continue to spread the word about the night.

Playlist up real soon.

(I know a few of you had some inquiries about several new tracks played).

Let's do it again next week!

Agreed! even though a couple of the regulars didnt show, it was great! I had tons of fun!

Edited by DJ Nocker