(Some) Conservatives against soccer?

Shit my last name is Romel and my maternal grandmother was born & raised in Halle (Saale) and I still don't understand soccer lol. And when exactly did Germany become a third world country?

St. Germain is our brother from another land, being Deutschland :tongue:. I'm sure he was being sarcastic.

PS: You're overdue for an American visit, sir!

St. Germain is our brother from another land, being Deutschland :tongue:. I'm sure he was being sarcastic.

PS: You're overdue for an American visit, sir!

Which is why I said "some" in the title. Clearly not all conservatives dislike it. Heck.. probably not a majority do. But the vocal few that are quoted in this article are acting like it threatens their Americanism or is some sort of leftist plot to take over the world. :rolleyes:

I read the article, and I was like: "Wtf ? it's just a game/sport."

Reminds me of the kids years ago, that played a Judas Priest album backwards, and supposedly there was a message on there telling them to kill themselves, so they did.(didn't seem to matter that the kids were all fucked up on drugs at the time), but the band got hauled into court anyway.

I may have conservative leaning views, but I have be honest and say that I do think that Glenn Beck is really reaching with this one.

If you don't mind my asking what are you liberal on? No disrespect intended, just actually curious. respect.gif

Abortion, drug laws, marrige laws and the list goes on. Most of my views are actually left of center it just doesn;t appear that way on DGN because a message board limits true conversation/expression of ideals and most of the people on here are so far left that they think the Center is the far right. I am only to the Right of Center on issues that deal with money and Government intervention in our lives.

Abortion, drug laws, marrige laws and the list goes on. Most of my views are actually left of center it just doesn;t appear that way on DGN because a message board limits true conversation/expression of ideals and most of the people on here are so far left that they think the Center is the far right. I am only to the Right of Center on issues that deal with money and Government intervention in our lives.

:clap:

I have yet to hear one, since I don't watch TV, but everyone on the internet seems to hate them. :gathering:

Not only are they irritating, they are dangerous too

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/18/south-african-woman-ruptures-throat-vuvuzela-contest/?test=latestnews

hahahha......wait...hahahha....ok. This happens in any setting, when all is hunkie-doorie, and people aren't motivated to create; other countries have real issues, that call for real action. Here we find relations between soccer and terrorism. Any stagnant pool of water is bound to breed bacteria (thank you sanitation class). It is unfortunate, and perhaps the biggest reason i hate politics...wowow. that sums it up i guess just take the word apart poli (many) tics (bloodsucking insects).

"For I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union" - Liber Al cap I v 29