CC Night, Sat. 2-13-10 aftermath

TheGimp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to everyone that came out tonight to hear us play. I really appreciated everyone's enthusiasm and energy with our set and with the event in general. Eprom Colony and Cybertrybe did great and Scary Guy and Pleasure Kitten did a great job spinning. A special thanks to the City Club people, Cybal, film crew, photographers, and everyone that helped with all the sound and lighting equipment. We had over 600 people turn out for the first Collective event. Next month, Zombie Apocalypse March 13th.

Have a nice Valentines Day!

Robert

I had an awesome enough time that I didn't even want to slap all the happy couples... maybe 'cos my three favorite happy couples (Tszura/Nightgaunt, Calix/Spook, Dana/Charlie) were so very nice to me! And everyone was gracious enough not to tell me to STFU when I kept whining about no one buying me drinks, which I did incessantly the entire night. I got to meet Fairy Gothmother and SCAMP! And other people who I can't remember thanks to Uncle Jack. And I got squished between two sets of big cushy breastesses which is always nice.

Edited to state that Bean/Eternal are indeed among my favorite happy couples... but they weren't there last night, hence I did not mention them. There... happy(er) now? :p

Edited by pomba gira

I had a great night myself for a change instead of feeling like a lump on the door i had a lot of fun hanging out with Slogo, Lilly, Spook, Tasty, Night and Tszura, Pomba, Storm, pRick, and Tyger got to hang out with my freind Jessica during break :wub::drool that was a good time :evil: even though the asshole Dbag tourist have some HUGE fucking balls to clearly see i work there (hence i was the one patting them down) and then try pushing me or moving me to the side to try to feel up a friend...yea...not ganna happen :rofl: also got to hang out with the lovely *Siren* for a part of my door shift which was a pleasant surprise. OH i also got to meet a film producer wile speaking with Slogo and he is intrigued by my penis (in a non-homosexual) way and wants me to be a stand in or a adult movie maybe LOL :rofl: anyway, that is all

What... like 200 more people came through the door than on a normal Saturday night... and Saturday night is already good? lol

We had a blast and it was great to see so many faces I haven't seen in a while.... some real blast from the past! We could barely get to the bar last night.... I think the bar tenders were a little miffed... there were just so many people lol.

Thank you all that came out and found the courage to come into the Ballroom. You all were a great crowd and thanks for the support.

I had a great night myself for a change instead of feeling like a lump on the door i had a lot of fun hanging out with Slogo, Lilly, Spook, Tasty, Night and Tszura, Pomba, Storm, pRick, and Tyger got to hang out with my freind Jessica during break :wub::drool that was a good time :evil: even though the asshole Dbag tourist have some HUGE fucking balls to clearly see i work there (hence i was the one patting them down) and then try pushing me or moving me to the side to try to feel up a friend...yea...not ganna happen :rofl: also got to hang out with the lovely *Siren* for a part of my door shift which was a pleasant surprise. OH i also got to meet a film producer wile speaking with Slogo and he is intrigued by my penis (in a non-homosexual) way and wants me to be a stand in or a adult movie maybe LOL :rofl: anyway, that is all

I personally don't really want to talk about our penis Gimp but I'm happy for you... really. lol

On another note.... as above... I did notice a few dudes that looked as if they should have been on a new kids on the block video pushing their way around like they were something special... I mean little runts with nothing really great about them.... and seriously.... the whole retro thing can be cool sometimes but, the Cory Feldman part of retro needs to stay where it came from... a far and distant memory... or perhaps... a far and distant memory that somehow got forgotten.

Goth people may be or seem somewhat passive but really dude? Goth people will still kick your ass! They may even bite you.

Corey+Feldman+35th+Birthday+Bash+Arrivals+-Mr2-A-XpiKl.jpg

Was a great night I finally got to meet evil fish and his lovely wife kitty in person. I enjoyed the show, and sitting with you guys in the dinner. Thank you garbeldena for picking my ass up. Was a awesome night seeing so many dgers I haven't seen in a wile. I didn't get much sleep after the club listing to garbeldena, and the_fairy_gothmother laughing all night :rofl::) Don't worry that was OK, but I am still having hot tub visuals in my head..... :whistle: I did crashed hard when I got home. OK here my go at trying to make a list list of who I can remember. If I miss anyone I am sorry.

Tszura/Nightgaunt-Always great to see you.

taysteewonderbunny/spook-missed you guys. we need to hang out soon.

TheOsakaKoneko/ Riku Namako-Always a pleasure.

Mean Salley- I only saw in passing

black jack- :jamin

hunhee/ Burrich1-Hope to see you guys again soon.

pomba gira-I haven't seen you sense the BBQ, was good to see you again.

prick- :biggrin:

scary guy-had a nice chat after the bar closed.

TheGimp-Glad to see you even had a good time.

Slogo-Love the hat

junefun28- :cheers:

joshthe007-Saw in passing

LittleMissLuckyCunt-Hope you had a good time overall

Overkillbill-sucks you had to work so earily.

TygerLili-good t see you, and meet your man.

wildcat0303- :X

Lillylu29-great to see you .

Edited by gothkytten

I had such a great time! I went there to see the bands play, not really knowing what to expect with them playing at CC. I have seen Dkonstruct play at Luna before and that is what prompted me to go. They were better then the first time I seen them and Cybertrybe was kickass as well! I really enjoyed the crowd that was there too. It seemed like a more mature group instead of the usual _____ (I'll let you fill in the blank). I have not been to City Club much lately, but if they have those bands play there again like that I will be back. They should do that on a regular basis, maybe once a month or so. Good to see everyone!

Cheers!

Thanks Jane, the Luna show was our first show out as a three member band and we are always striving to be better. I really appreciated all the compliments we got from people. This album coming out in March is for the Detroit scene specifically. Most of the songs you heard are from the new album. I will keep you all posted if you're interested. Maybe we'll do a CD release party at CC. We will also be hosting a once a month party with some different acts/DJ's. It is a privilege for us to be able to work with the guys from The Collective. Our next show as The Collective will be March 13th at CC. I will post a flier soon.