Looking for friends

Hey everyone. In high school it was so easy to make friends. I never had a problem. But now it's so hard. I have a few friends, but none that I'm really that close to. I guess what I'm trying to say is... I need some new friends. I figured this might be a good place to start. I'm a pet person (I love all the critters of the world). I would really like to make a friend who also likes animals. Anyone out there for me? Ask me any questions you want. I'm an open book.

Hey Rosie, you should have no trouble finding friends here.

Just don't pheed phee whatever you do.(he's alergic to poeple food)

Lol thanks. I know not to pheed phee. I used to be on here all the time. I guess I just got a bit distracted by life. But I'm sort of back now. Can't promise I'll read all the posts or post much myself, but I'll try to be a more active member from now on.

Hey everyone. In high school it was so easy to make friends. I never had a problem. But now it's so hard. I have a few friends, but none that I'm really that close to. I guess what I'm trying to say is... I need some new friends. I figured this might be a good place to start. I'm a pet person (I love all the critters of the world). I would really like to make a friend who also likes animals. Anyone out there for me? Ask me any questions you want. I'm an open book.

yay! someone who feels like I do.I understand completely. so very easy in high school. There are some great people on DGN, don't think you'll have any problems find friends.

Send a message my way sometime. :)

yay! someone who feels like I do.I understand completely. so very easy in high school. There are some great people on DGN, don't think you'll have any problems find friends.

Send a message my way sometime. :)

Hey you're in Wayne? I'm in Inkster. That's pretty close by. But I'm usually over my boyfriend's house which is in Trenton.

Hey you're in Wayne? I'm in Inkster. That's pretty close by. But I'm usually over my boyfriend's house which is in Trenton.

I would love to be your friend. I hope you wouldnt mind I live in St Clair county. I am stuck in a small town with only a bowling alley and skate park. As of which I do neither really so anyways I am looking for new friends as well and on here hopefully to find someone who might help take my shut in self out for a good time. I cant drive though I dont have a license I have to wait a lil bit until I get medical clearence. I had issues that could risk me getting into a accident. My hubby goes out and does his own thing so I am stuck home bored all day. If anyone is willing to hang out and pick me up I can throw some gas money in.

I would love to be your friend. I hope you wouldnt mind I live in St Clair county. I am stuck in a small town with only a bowling alley and skate park. As of which I do neither really so anyways I am looking for new friends as well and on here hopefully to find someone who might help take my shut in self out for a good time. I cant drive though I dont have a license I have to wait a lil bit until I get medical clearence. I had issues that could risk me getting into a accident. My hubby goes out and does his own thing so I am stuck home bored all day. If anyone is willing to hang out and pick me up I can throw some gas money in.

I'd love to be friends too. I can't drive either though. So that kind of makes things difficult.

Hello, Im in westland on the borders of wayne :) there are a bunch of people whom come over to my abode for certain video events if you look in the your creations thread. So if you ever wanna come over and meet some of us and join in or just hang out you are more then welcome! Or join me and my stalker*caughs AstralCrux coughs* once in awhile... she haz cookies! :drool

There are a handful of us (myself included) in the downriver area, some of us (myself included) in walking distance to Trenton.

So what is there to do downriver? I'm on Fort St. between West and Van Horn.

Hello, Im in westland on the borders of wayne :) there are a bunch of people whom come over to my abode for certain video events if you look in the your creations thread. So if you ever wanna come over and meet some of us and join in or just hang out you are more then welcome! Or join me and my stalker*caughs AstralCrux coughs* once in awhile... she haz cookies! :drool

Lol ok thanks. I'll have to make it out to one of your events some time soon.

• 4 weeks later...

So what is there to do downriver? I'm on Fort St. between West and Van Horn.

Ooph, rough spot to find something to do at.

Downriver...Wyandotte is your best bet for finding something to do. Bars every other building (The Oak over on..well..Oak is my fav), parks down at the river, coffee houses all over, downtown on Biddle is pretty artsy with shtuff to do, if you are into Martial Arts you have The Fighting Fit which is one of the few places you can train Krav Maga in the metro-detroit area, pool halls all over the place (Snookers on Dix-Toledo is coo at times), if you like hearing local music there is the Mod Ex on Dix-Toledo (imo, the place sucks but some scenesters in their early 20s go there)...

Wyandotte is where me and my boyfriend are looking to get a house eventually, so it sounds like that will be a good move. Hopefully it'll be close enough to the bars that I can walk there. Never been bar hopping before lol. Always wanted to do that.