DGN aftermath Nov 28th

Hellion

i worked my door shift....i seen Marc come in (got my very friendly and always welcomed man hug) i love marcs hugs he gives some of the best man hugs, i seen Helena and Riku, :) Dark Metallion for a minute, Stormknight, and BlackJack, Jamie was there as well :) if i forgot anyone sorry :X

It was an intrusting night to say the least :)

Came with Slogo

seen:

Stormknight :bunny:

Gimp at the door*smiles*

Mark and mrs heart

Reaper good to see you again, stop being a stranger! lol

Fidget :bunny:

I enjoyed seeing both you and slogo.

Posted Today, 09:32 PM

i worked my door shift...

I was going to come say hello, but I was distracted...and then I became shy.

My evening started quite early, picking up Mrs. Heart around 6:30 and then heading over to my good friend Susan's for a drink before heading out to our first event for the evening. (Also along was Mean Salley) The first event was the Todd's Reunion at Corktown Tavern. Todd's was a club back in the 80's where the alternative/punk crowd went on Mondays and Thursdays. Fun time except their were skipping issues with CD's... :whistle: . We showed up at CC around 11:30. Said hi to various DGNers but was hanging out mostly on the dace floor. Susan started not feeling well at the Reunion and after a while at CC she needed to go home, so her and M.S. left and Stormknight graciously agreed to take Mrs. Heart and I back to my car. Sadly, I wasn't feeling that great either due to a case of heartburn. We danced some but ended up just sitting down for a while. Left about 3AM..

Edited by Msterbeau

It was ok. Nothing too special of a night. But its always cool to hang out with the peeps. Left early to get my sleep and do photos/videos the next day, but the hearse wouldn't start up for me. Ended up pushing it back into the garage with my pickup. Damn thing is too heavy to push up a slight incline!