DGN Night Aftermath, Oct 10th

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew. I spent Sunday recovering from Saturday night. People kept buying us drinks and it would've been the height of rudeness not to accept them, right? Right? As a result, I got a little (and by "a little", I mean "a lot") more inebriated than usual. When that happens, my mouth disconnects from my brain and I tend to make very little sense, so I apologize if I confused anyone. It was wonderful to see everyone again, but I don't remember a lot of what was discussed. Most likely, I did some ranting about suppressed time travel technologies and government corruption. If you have any amusing stories about me, feel free to not tell anyone... ;P

Whew. I spent Sunday recovering from Saturday night. People kept buying us drinks and it would've been the height of rudeness not to accept them, right? Right? As a result, I got a little (and by "a little", I mean "a lot") more inebriated than usual. When that happens, my mouth disconnects from my brain and I tend to make very little sense, so I apologize if I confused anyone. It was wonderful to see everyone again, but I don't remember a lot of what was discussed. Most likely, I did some ranting about suppressed time travel technologies and government corruption. If you have any amusing stories about me, feel free to not tell anyone... ;P

Shit.. You were pretty toasted by the time you left our house :hrhr:

Wish I could have been there :p

Scrubs is the best show evar.

just sayin.

well I'm JD and LordofSins is Turk and Jamie is Dr.Cox...and we found out even though there not dating Phearmoans is Carla cuz LOS informaed me his "friend" isnt latina after all and pRick is The Janitor so Reav i think you can be....Dr.Kelso....cuz we Nominated StormKnight as Ted