DGN Aftermath, October 3rd

Woot!!

Despite the astronomical douchebag factor, I had a great time! Thanks to those that bought me drinks to celebrate my birthday!! Danced until my legs collapsed!! Met a few new people, and generally didn't let a damn thing bring me down. Was even able to help Eevee get home since her rides were slackers and otherwise selfishly indulging in their own drama and forgetting about her. (I kid, I kid. :p) My body even let me sleep in!!!

I made a sneak attack on CC last night...and arrived with Skyfire, his girlfriend, and my dear sweet Eleven. :happy:

Soon after we arrived, I got a huge hug from my dear LordofSins, who didn't know I was coming, haha! And he was pleasantly surprised. I soon after saw Slogo and spent a good amount of the evening randomly conversing with him. I also met LillyLu29 and Draco1958 a little after that.

I also snuck up on pRick when I saw him hanging out by the door. And we greeted Mstrbeau when he showed up.

Uhh.

I spent a good amount of time dancing. I actually danced more tonight then I have in a long time...and I enjoyed it a lot as well.

I was usually surrounded by Mstrbeau, Stormknight, drool, and sometimes Slogo when I was dancing. It was really fun.

I danced a little with gothkytten who also kept me company a little when Skyfire and his GF disappeared to the car to rest up a bit. When I was hanging out with gothkytten, I also met littlemissluckycunt who I was surprised to have not met before.

Lets see...

I also re-met Fin, through gothkytten, and he didn't recognize me AT ALL since I've changed a bit since the DGN photoshoot, haha! He's actually the only person I one-on-one danced with last night. :cat:

And I also spotted IceQueen after the Dirty Show, though I didn't say 'Hi' (she's a little intimidating, haha)

Oh! And, of course I saw Blackjack (in his dashing suit) and I also talked with TheOsakaKoneko and Riku when they both arrived...and they both looked amazing, as usual. :clap:

Uhm...I think that's everyone?

I know I saw TheGimp at the door, but I didn't get a chance to greet him.

In the end, Mstrbeau gave me a ride home since Skyfire was still passed out and Eleven wanted to stay until close. So, that was very sweet of him. :biggrin:

Btw,

I was sporting a tu-tu.

So Skyfire decided to re-name me..."Poof" :X

Picture38-1.jpg

Picture39.jpg

Edited by Eevee

"Despite the astronomical douchebag factor"......WHA?? I hope your not calling yourself that. I never really thought you smelled of vinegar and spring fresh scent.

Noooo... There were "tourists" of the worse kind galore last night. I hope they go away soon, it's becoming tiresome to find a decent place on the dance floor anymore.

Noooo... There were "tourists" of the worse kind galore last night. I hope they go away soon, it's becoming tiresome to find a decent place on the dance floor anymore.

That was HORRIBLE!! I was at the door talking to my bestie when they all came in, I actually pointed and said EWW NORMAL PEOPLE!! And ran away. haha.

I seen Msterbeau, who which I was suppose to kill at noon yesterday, and then I missed the appointment to kill him today [ SORRY!!! ] :p

&& GothKytten! I missed her! We danced a lottt :]

I also met Miss Eevee and shes a cutie :]

Hung out with Daisy && Pryme for a while

Seen stormknight of course!

Kissthemidget was up there for about 10 minutes, grrr. But I seen him later :) hehe.

The Gimp was working door, I sat down with him and the door girls for a bit and found out how the best way to kill some one is. Hahaha.

Poked the skyfire!

Seen Prick for a split second

Met Fin for the first time ever, I think I came off as a cunt, i'm sorry!!

Hmmm... Generally, it was a good night, except for the normal people trying to dance, that was awful.

It seemed like it was every ones birthday last night, I knew of at least 4 bdays! Crazy! lol

Showed up after performing Dirty Show. Yes, Marc, huge douche bag factor last night. Actually, the worst was a couple, the woman kept grabbing my ass, which I'm kinda use to and not so much an issue, but she thought it was ok to touch my breasts repeatedly even after I told her not to.:rant: Had to wait until it cleared out to get some good dancing in. Because it was after a performance, there was lots of schmoozing to be done. I'm rarely out anymore, and it's usually after performance, so I am still networking/promoting/schmoozing. I really appreciate the understanding of my friends here that know, even though I don't get to spend as much time with them as I would like, they still mean something to me. It was nice spending some time with you all, even if it was brief.

THANKS to ALL who came out last night ! ! !

Thanks to our DJ's Jon Noble & Void6 for keeping us dancing till 4:30 ! ! !

Thanks to our BAR and SECURITY staff who kept us INTOXICATED & SAFE, you guys/gals RAWK ! ! !

Leland CITY CLUB

Is going to have many more FUN, and exciting nights coming soon ! ! !

As a THANK YOU to the DGN Community in APPRECIATION for your support for many moons

DGN will be 1st to get information on ALL upcoming events @ Leland CITY CLUB ! ! !

We can't wait to SEE U HERE @ Detroit's Darkest Club soon ! ! !

THANK YOU for making Leland CITY CLUB the place to have FUN with Friends ! ! !

Edited by Leland City Club

Eevee yes you looked completely different! :-o

Was cheerily patted down by Gimp @ the door--sorry didn't get to see you after that, brother.

Was greeted on arrival by StormKnight @ the bar. Had to hit him up later for a DGN card to give to an interested party. ;)

Bought MstrBeau a b'day drink; did shot with Lord o' Sins & Slogo. Said hi to pRick on the way to the dancefloor. BlackJack in a stylin' suit.

Saw Skyfire--danced with Eleven (I believe--gettin' hazy @ that point).

Li'l Miss, you weren't a cunt at all. It was nice to meet you. :)

Danced with the lovely Ice Queen. Hugged GothyKitten & met her friends.

Bumped into Osaka & Riku later in the evening--admittedly smashed by then.

Didn't notice much D-tour ("Douche Tourists") but then again I was feeling no pain. Whatsoever. And the moon was full. :)

Have a great week everyone!

xo

Finny

:p

Realized Lord of Sins can be my double in case I'm threatened with assassination.

Was slightly terrified of the amount of poofy skirts, so I didn't notice the other douchebags.

Dude...Fin...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DRINKING?!?!?!

had fun overall

Realized Lord of Sins can be my double in case I'm threatened with assassination.

Was slightly terrified of the amount of poofy skirts, so I didn't notice the other douchebags.

Dude...Fin...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DRINKING?!?!?!

had fun overall

There was no conspiracy, lol

i only stayed there with some friends for about 2 hours, but had a great time nevertheless!

I just moved back to detroit after graduating and I am living downtown, so that means more city club saturdays! can't wait for next time :)

I think I saw you. If you're the woman I'm thinking of that I saw on the dance floor. Did you have a backpack-ish purse?

I danced a little with gothkytten who also kept me company a little when Skyfire and his GF disappeared to the car to rest up a bit. Eevee - was fun. glad to have seen you. loved your outfit.

&& GothKytten! I missed her! We danced a lottt :] LittleMissLuckyCunt - missed you so much. we did dance almost the whole night. :)

hugged GothyKitten & met her friends. fin- and danced a little bit.

sorry it took me so long to post something. bad me. i need to be spanked.

Edited by gothkytten