"Official DGN BBQ!" - Harrison Twp

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D'OH my DOODNESS!

I just read this--apparently I must check in more often.

I have to work early in the day but if I can break free I will bring lots 'n lots of COOKIES! Yay!

Such great people going. I hope I can come oh boy oh boy. :p

xoxo

--Finny

Edited by Fin

D'OH my DOODNESS!

I just read this--apparently I must check in more often.

I have to work early in the day but if I can break free I will bring lots 'n lots of COOKIES! Yay!

Such great people going. I hope I can come oh boy oh boy. :p

xoxo

--Finny

:bunny:

Marmee & I should be there later on, not sure yet what we're bringing... Anybody have any idea as to how late everyone is staying?

No...we don't...other than, I do tend to get grumpy after about 4-5 hours outside ;)

...but..you DO have our #...maybe the Invictus (is kind enough to drive us in the absence of our 'damned-hippies") has a cell...we could ring you up & pass it to you.

I am sure that there are other cell numbers available.

No...we don't...other than, I do tend to get grumpy after about 4-5 hours outside ;)

...but..you DO have our #...maybe the Invictus (is kind enough to drive us in the absence of our 'damned-hippies") has a cell...we could ring you up & pass it to you.

I am sure that there are other cell numbers available.

Looks like I am bringing Pomba Gira and Tygerlily. I plan on getting there early as I have to meet up with someone at 5pm in Royal Oak to head down to the Kid Rock concert. I am parking the hearse at the City Club right off the bat so I can get a good spot and then later head over to the club.

Hey is anyone going to be there who knows how to properly lace a corset? Last time I wore mine I was told it was laced way wrong, but the person was too drunk to try & do it correctly. If I bring it, maybe I could pop it on & someone do it up right for me?

Okay so, what do we still need that I can buy at the grocery store? I won't have time to put anything together, but if I can buy it and bring it, I will. What do we need? We don't seem to have any burgers on the list...should I see if they have premade patties? I honestly have no time to do anything with the concert tonight. I don't know if they are likely to or not? How about lettuce, onions, etc? I am no good at deciding what to bring but if there is stuff needed, let me know what to buy and I will. But I won't have time to chop it up/prepare it! XD

(And if I bring meat, someone else will have to cook it up, cuz I don't do the whole grilling thing!)

Okay so, what do we still need that I can buy at the grocery store? I won't have time to put anything together, but if I can buy it and bring it, I will. What do we need? We don't seem to have any burgers on the list...should I see if they have premade patties? I honestly have no time to do anything with the concert tonight. I don't know if they are likely to or not? How about lettuce, onions, etc? I am no good at deciding what to bring but if there is stuff needed, let me know what to buy and I will. But I won't have time to chop it up/prepare it! XD

(And if I bring meat, someone else will have to cook it up, cuz I don't do the whole grilling thing!)

Maybe grab some snack type foods.. Cookies.. Chips??

Maybe grab some snack type foods.. Cookies.. Chips??

Is that all we need? I didn't see a lot of main dish type things. If we are good with main dish stuffs, yay! I will bring snack-type stuffs. I was just worried we didn't have enough actual food. But okay awesome! Thanks! :D

Hey is anyone going to be there who knows how to properly lace a corset? Last time I wore mine I was told it was laced way wrong, but the person was too drunk to try & do it correctly. If I bring it, maybe I could pop it on & someone do it up right for me?

I could hook you up ;)

Bumpity B B Q Bump ! ! !

i hope those idiots who get paid very well to "forecast" the weather are wrong about this weekend.

just heard that the high might only be 68 with a 40% chance of rain ! ! !

WTF ? ? ?

what happened to SUMMER, and nice WARM days ? ? ?

oh yeah, this is Michigan, darnit ! ! !

Well no matter what, I will def be there for this BBQ

SEE U THERE ! ! !

Its suppose to be do to "global warming"...thats what happening..yeah. lol

Is that all we need? I didn't see a lot of main dish type things. If we are good with main dish stuffs, yay! I will bring snack-type stuffs. I was just worried we didn't have enough actual food. But okay awesome! Thanks! :D

Can you bring tortilla chips too? I forgot to grab some while I was at the store today and I won't have time to grab them before tomorrow.

Can you bring tortilla chips too? I forgot to grab some while I was at the store today and I won't have time to grab them before tomorrow.

That was on my list cuz you already asked! Glad you mentioned it though because I was guessing tortilla but I wasn't sure what kind you needed. ;)

:D:D

I may not get there RIGHT at 1 though. But I will try to get there decently early cuz I have to leave at like 6-6:30 or so to go to bingo.

That was on my list cuz you already asked! Glad you mentioned it though because I was guessing tortilla but I wasn't sure what kind you needed. ;)

:D:D

I may not get there RIGHT at 1 though. But I will try to get there decently early cuz I have to leave at like 6-6:30 or so to go to bingo.

Thank you :)