Making Amends

weapon

I am giving DGN another try becuz homicidal heathen and tastewonderbunny have asked me to do so. I need to make amends with certain people like brenda for being nasty to her, jinxxxdangel for kissing her at a club and to another girl for feeling her around even tho I had permission I am trying to change my ways at least with dgn people, but I am not changing my ways otherwise. I have full intentions of making business cards buying a digital video camera recorder and opening dollardaveproductions.com and paying my models $100hr like I used to except for models that are my gf's at the time. You can call me weapon now.

XOXOXO

Weapon

Why the open letter? I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm betting neither do about 85% of the people here. What I see is an attempt to start drama over three incidents that should have been addressed and apologized for via PM with a little shameless self-promotion thrown in for good measure. :rolleyes:

Why the open letter? I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm betting neither do about 85% of the people here. What I see is an attempt to start drama over three incidents that should have been addressed and apologized for via PM with a little shameless self-promotion thrown in for good measure. :rolleyes:

Ditto.

Deeds, not words.

And WTF is this: "I am trying to change my ways at least with dgn people, but I am not changing my ways otherwise."

??? Seriously?

Ditto.

Deeds, not words.

And WTF is this: "I am trying to change my ways at least with dgn people, but I am not changing my ways otherwise."

??? Seriously?

Indeed it is, baffling a bit :laugh:.

Welcome back Dollar Dave, I'm sure a simple "I changed my mind and I'm back now" would have sufficed, not airing out your dirty laundry :tongue:.

Edited by Chernobyl

I think that was the fastest banning I have ever seen on here. Seriously, record time. :w00t:

Hardly.

There have been spammers that got banned in an hour.

And they never tried repeatedly to open wounds and make people angry.

Either he doesn't understand what he's saying, or he does and it's just too much fun for him to stop.

I guess that's changed.