Oblivion May 9th at The Leland!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

epic WIN guys!!! I had a fabulous time! and not only did I have a fan-fucking-tastic birthday, I was a bit toasted, and I wasn't hung over the next day. w00t!!!

I took four of my friends (3 n00bs and 1 who'd gone before) and it was definitely one of the best nights there in a VERY long time!!! I had a BLAST!!!

The performances were AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the wonderful birthday present!!! *HUGS*

I looked beat... you should see ... my arms, knees, shin are all bruised and I fracture a bone in my foot... but it was all worth it... the show was GREAT!

Talk about throwing your body into the art. :X

And yes, Ryle, it was very worth it. *hear splattering of drool flying everywhere in the background as Id nods in agreement*

Very nice job, BTW. :) Definitely an epic win!

Now if you excuse me.

*Superego grabs mop and pail, goes back to clean up drool*

Edited by StormKnight

I AM SO GLAD EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME! my next question might surprise you though.. I like all the possitive imput.. but in order to get even better i want to know what scenes and acts really got your attention and which ones did not! We want Oblivion to keep growing.. so i love constructive criticism!! I know everyone might have a slight different opinion, but i just want to hear it!

thanks in advance!

maria aka IvyCat

Oblivion Entertainment

Owner / Director

I heard about a after party where some wiiiiild goings on...went on....?

Ha ha ha! And I was invited, but didn't go because I was trying to behave....so I ended up sleeping it off in my car instead. I guess you won't hear much of anything about the goings on: what happens in 1254 STAYS in 1254.

Ha ha ha! And I was invited, but didn't go because I was trying to behave....so I ended up sleeping it off in my car instead. I guess you won't hear much of anything about the goings on: what happens in 1254 STAYS in 1254.

Ya a girl was giving out BJ's from what I understand!

I AM SO GLAD EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME! my next question might surprise you though.. I like all the possitive imput.. but in order to get even better i want to know what scenes and acts really got your attention and which ones did not! We want Oblivion to keep growing.. so i love constructive criticism!! I know everyone might have a slight different opinion, but i just want to hear it!

thanks in advance!

maria aka IvyCat

Oblivion Entertainment

Owner / Director

I can't lie, I'm enamored with :wub: Flec, Dixon, and the Detroit Flyers, that Firebreather girl with Mantindome

Seeing my friends on stage performing and having fun is icing on the cake. :)

Edited by hunhee

Hey I was in that room after show and I wasn't aware of this oral giveaway. The only thing going on was alot ofdrinking and people being loud. Both of which I had no desire to participate in. I was tired after show. 4 scenes will do that to ya, and all I wanted was a shower and sleep. The shower I got, but the sleep didn't come till many of the guests left. So before the rumors start I wanted to make my statement on the subject. However on the topic if show thanks to all who attended. I enjoyed performing for you.

we did have some fun! but we are not trashy like this! plz i really appreciate all the support and this comment was prolly made in fun, but lets just keep it clean!

and for the record nothing of this sort happened!

thanks

*Superego grabs mop and pail, goes back to clean up drool*

Haha, you were drooling alot that night. I think that look of your chin hitting the ground was witnessed several times throughout the night as well. :wink

Thanks for taking my stuff to the car for me, btw. It was appreciated.

What a great night! I was in total bliss.

Edited by Ice Queen

Thanks to everyone for supporting our biggest show yet! We are going through some restructuring and many of our performers have busy summer schedules, so we're taking it easy over the next few months with some smaller shows. We appreciate your support in everything we do and hope to see you at The Ritz on May 28th. We'll be certain to keep you informed of every event we do especially our next big one!... pending.

we did have some fun! but we are not trashy like this! plz i really appreciate all the support and this comment was prolly made in fun, but lets just keep it clean!

and for the record nothing of this sort happened!

thanks

Actually, it probably wasn't, since he likes to say things just to start shit, while claiming that's he's not.

Criticism: It's tough, because I'm sure the burlesques were crowd pleasers, but I loved the talent portions.

I could have listened to the violin guy all night myself.

The ice queen bit was funny though. I loved the pantomime conversation at the end:

("You saved me. Let's have sex"

"Yeah. Wait no. Put me in cuffs instead and whip me, my lady"

"Ok. great idea" )

It was one of those 'You had to be there' moments.

We try to have a good mix of entertainment and while we can't please all the people all the time, if you found at least one thing that you enjoyed, we've done our job. I know some people can't stand the flesh pulls but love the burlesque. Some people think burlesque is boring but love the scenes. And some people hate the scenes and only come for the blood. But, keep letting us know what your favorites are so we can try to offer it again in the future. We appreciate all input, good and bad, so we can better serve you, our audience.

Actually, it probably wasn't, since he likes to say things just to start shit, while claiming that's he's not.

Criticism: It's tough, because I'm sure the burlesques were crowd pleasers, but I loved the talent portions.

I could have listened to the violin guy all night myself.

The ice queen bit was funny though. I loved the pantomime conversation at the end:

("You saved me. Let's have sex"

"Yeah. Wait no. Put me in cuffs instead and whip me, my lady"

"Ok. great idea" )

It was one of those 'You had to be there' moments.

That Prince Charming is all about the foreplay :wink

Everyone will get a chance to "be there" as we are doing an encore performance of Snow White at The Ritz on the 28th