The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

Good for you, Kat.

Well, I haven't worked out all week so I will be going to the gym sometime this morning.

Thanks, I have not been either my car is screwed up, but I am really missing it. I am gonna try and go tomorrow. Sit in the steam room, sauna, and all the good stuff for your skin.

The Tabata sounds interesting.

I like it. I bought an interval timer from Gymboss, you can set it to do 5 sets of 20 secs/10 seconds for Tabata training. I think with Tabata you are suppose to do 8 sets but I only did five. I did squats with an overhead press using 5lb dumbbells, mountain climbers (if you don't know what they are, you can find a lot of vids on youtube, sit-ups and push-ups.

Even better than Tabata is H.I.I.T or high intensity interval training. They are actually starting a HIIT class at the Fighting Fit where I train in Krav Maga. We did HIIT in class last week. We did five different exercises: mountain climbers, burpees, pushups, situps and jump squats( I did squats) . For each exercise we did five sets, each set is a minute long, then you rest for a minute after each set. That kicked my ass for sure. I'll stick with Tabata for now.

I'm down almost 40lb - and loving it. Getting tons of really sweet compliments everywhere I go. :) I still have 20 or so to go...20 until my initial goal, and then we'll see from there if I want to lose any more or not. Currently looking at myself I'm thinking I'll have to go for at least another 10 after that. Nevertheless I'm pretty pleased with myself though. Despite eating about a bazillion calories yesterday with the big fancy Valentine's dinner Riku made me! :drool Oops... :unsure:

I'm down almost 40lb - and loving it. Getting tons of really sweet compliments everywhere I go. :) I still have 20 or so to go...20 until my initial goal, and then we'll see from there if I want to lose any more or not. Currently looking at myself I'm thinking I'll have to go for at least another 10 after that. Nevertheless I'm pretty pleased with myself though. Despite eating about a bazillion calories yesterday with the big fancy Valentine's dinner Riku made me! :drool Oops... :unsure:

Saw you at City Club Saturday night, you looked very nice. Congrats on the weightloss.

I'm not as fat as I was when I was poor and stressed the past 3 years. That is all.

I don't have to lay down on my stomach, suck in with all my might, and have Pestilence nearly mangle my zipper to death trying to get my clothes on anymore.

Thank you!! :D

I'm not sure if I saw you - I'm having a hard time remembering a face/name to go with your DGN name! But I assume we've met... -.-;;

I don't think you did. We haven't met. Maybe next time.

I'm not as fat as I was when I was poor and stressed the past 3 years. That is all.

I don't have to lay down on my stomach, suck in with all my might, and have Pestilence nearly mangle my zipper to death trying to get my clothes on anymore.

I was very happy Saturday to have bought my first corset. I love it. Bought another one. I would have never worn one until now. I am a bit more confident in my body.

Edited by KatRN05

About to head off to Bally's because I skipped out so far this week due to fucking up my right ankle at Oblivion last Friday. I should be good enough to at least do elipticals by now and maybe some arm shit.

I love the elliptical, I have not been able to go to the gym in like 2 weeks as my car is broke down so I know it sucks. Good luck tonight.

I just went to MWLC to weigh myself today and I have lost, actually since last week I have lost over 5 lbs. Yeah. I have 30 lbs to go to hit goal.

Apparantly I am much more efficient than I first thought.

I'm proud to announce that eating 7 paczki, a half a pizza, three sloppy joes, subs, hanis, and drinking pop and beer all week while sitting on my ass and playing Harvest Moon I have lost 4 pounds. :jamin

I REALLY need to publish this diet...would make mad bank, yo.

At Bally's tonight I went for an hour and ended up actually going on the bike instead of eliptical because I figured it would be less impact on my ankle. I burned around 500 calories which is roughly one of the many paczki I ate this week.

Edited by Chernobyl

Keep up the good work, everyone!

I just got home from Krav Maga class. It was particularly fun tonight, did a couple gauntlet style drills, I love those. My partner was a bit weak. I don't know if she was new or her head was not in class but I wanted to tell her to get it together. It was a good class though.

Apparantly I am much more efficient than I first thought.

I'm proud to announce that eating 7 paczki, a half a pizza, three sloppy joes, subs, hanis, and drinking pop and beer all week while sitting on my ass and playing Harvest Moon I have lost 4 pounds. :jamin

I REALLY need to publish this diet...would make mad bank, yo.

At Bally's tonight I went for an hour and ended up actually going on the bike instead of eliptical because I figured it would be less impact on my ankle. I burned around 500 calories which is roughly one of the many paczki I ate this week.

I have no response to that...just doesn't make any sense. :p

No fair, though.

I thought paczki were more like 2000! :p

Oh wells...good going, anyway!! XD

lol, who did you box with? (kidding) I am assuming you got your punching bag?

Nope i got the golds gym workout wii game, it teaches you what are suposed to be the proper way to box, its not like the one you get with the wii sports. bit of a difference... how I do wish I had a punching bag thoe lol....

UPDATE :)

So 2 weeks ago my hotel ordered me some work pants for our new uniforms. I was not able to zip up and button the top and felt pretty depressed. My supervisor coyly asked if I would like a larger size. I said "No thanks, give me two weeks and they'll fit. I don't want a larger size to be my "enabler" to remain "comfortable" being bigger than I should be for my hight/frame/health."

I gave myself that challenge. Took up skiing (thanx to Astralcrux) -Every Tuesday for at least 4 hours; I do some rebounding 2-4x's per week; I conduct strength training with resistance bands or 5 lb weights 2-4x's per week; and do some stretching/yoga 3-6x's per week (always feels good to really stretch after any workout).

I do my best to watch what I eat. I haven't had pop in so long. I have an endless supply of water and tea at work and that's the same for when I'm home. I haven't had much alcohol, but I do not deprive myself.. some rough nights I'll make myself a yummy alcoholic concoction. :thumbsup:

I also just do my best to eat smaller meals: Some healthy cereal with skim milk when I get up. I'll have a piece of fresh fruit, then maybe a fiber bar, then go to work and they usually provide healthy stuff like soups, meat/cheese/crackers/fruit tray -- make a small plate with a lil of each. On my days off I will get something that I enjoy but only eat half of it, I will doggie-bag the other half (for next day's lunch) or share with whomever I'm out with.

Today, I was asked to try the uniform on again. The pants fit!!!! Slightly tight but I can zip/button!!!

Yesssssssssssssss :jamin

UPDATE :)

So 2 weeks ago my hotel ordered me some work pants for our new uniforms. I was not able to zip up and button the top and felt pretty depressed. My supervisor coyly asked if I would like a larger size. I said "No thanks, give me two weeks and they'll fit. I don't want a larger size to be my "enabler" to remain "comfortable" being bigger than I should be for my hight/frame/health."

I gave myself that challenge. Took up skiing (thanx to Astralcrux) -Every Tuesday for at least 4 hours; I do some rebounding 2-4x's per week; I conduct strength training with resistance bands or 5 lb weights 2-4x's per week; and do some stretching/yoga 3-6x's per week (always feels good to really stretch after any workout).

I do my best to watch what I eat. I haven't had pop in so long. I have an endless supply of water and tea at work and that's the same for when I'm home. I haven't had much alcohol, but I do not deprive myself.. some rough nights I'll make myself a yummy alcoholic concoction. :thumbsup:

I also just do my best to eat smaller meals: Some healthy cereal with skim milk when I get up. I'll have a piece of fresh fruit, then maybe a fiber bar, then go to work and they usually provide healthy stuff like soups, meat/cheese/crackers/fruit tray -- make a small plate with a lil of each. On my days off I will get something that I enjoy but only eat half of it, I will doggie-bag the other half (for next day's lunch) or share with whomever I'm out with.

Today, I was asked to try the uniform on again. The pants fit!!!! Slightly tight but I can zip/button!!!

Yesssssssssssssss :jamin

*High Five* keep it up girly :wink

BTW anyone who has the wii - I've heard the dancing games are pretty good and are also good exercise. Does anyone have any? What do you recommend? Do they need their own dance pad or anything? I just have the wii fit plus. I just found out they even have DDR for Wii!! :shock:

They actually three DDR games for Wii if I'm not mistaken. Also, all of the fans thought that DDR was going to be discontinued on xBox and never come out for PS3 because it was supposed to be released in November, but it never happened, it just seemingly fell off the planet. Low and behold I was in Game Stop about a week ago and saw on their upcoming releases list that both are due out in March :happy: .

Oh and Wii DDR has Flock of Seagulls. You now must buy it.

Within a few months I'm going to be throwing down three-hundred dollars on this bad bitch right here:

IMG_3802.jpg

And you can come over and stomp on the glory of it to your heart's desire.

Edited by Chernobyl