How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

What pisses me off the most is that she's supposed to be my friend but she's giving me shit for doing her husband and son a favor

Tell her that you definitely didn't appreciate her behavior, and that you're the one doing HER a favor. Also let her know that if it happens again, you won't do it EVER again.

Sometimes people don't remember the fact that people don't HAVE to help them out. We do it because we choose to. And we CAN change our minds.

Tell her that you definitely didn't appreciate her behavior, and that you're the one doing HER a favor. Also let her know that if it happens again, you won't do it EVER again.

Sometimes people don't remember the fact that people don't HAVE to help them out. We do it because we choose to. And we CAN change our minds.

yah really, my mom is half tempted to call her up. See she's going to school down at WMU in K-zoo, which is why it somehow fell to me to make sure her 22 year old son gets to schoo. They won't let the kid get his license or teach him how to drive.

Crazy day, three words, glass in left foot. Fine, four, whatever, and that was just the start. But it's good now, I have the new rattie, mixed feelings about that because I still miss his little sister (RIP :cry) since she died so young, but at least he is family of the other rat and it's more like reuniting the family then replacing her. He's fucking FAT, like, already fatter than Mugen and he's only 6 months. Edited by Chernobyl

fuckin frustraited... I made this long ass post in here and the fuckin pocket pc fucked up...

all I wanna do is crawl into bed and sleep beside him....its our last night together, for who knows how long, and I can't fuckin sleep!.... what the fuck!?! and on top of that, the fuckin pocket pc keeps fuckin up... allergies keep kickin my ass.... :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

thing that bothers me the most is my nose won't stop dripping, and I CAN'T FUCKIN SLEEP!!! and I can't figure out why I'm so damn antsy....

anxious but excited. i found out last night that our big move may be sooner than we thought. . .like in 5-6 months instead of a year and a half. were both doing so great in our jobs that both his boss and my own have said theyll give us transfers as soon as we would like which means we just have to wait for our lease to run out here. soooo now im really nervous, ive moved around the same city and ive moved to the next city over but never states away and never with this much stuff! so umm

:w00t:

:wub:

:unsure:

:ralph

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic