• 4 weeks later...

I think I win the "Commitment to Promoting DGN" award, as I will henceforth be promoting DGN EV-ERY-SIN-GLE PLACE I GO!! Woooooooooooooot!!!

In case you can't see it due to my flash, it says "Tell them DBK sent you". Yeah, Hunhee, enjoy being the only Street Team Member to reach rank 5 while you can...it won't last for long!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

000_0003.jpg

000_0008.jpg

SWEEEETTT!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SSSSStill there! After... How many years?

I actually came to this site because I lurked on myspace pages and came across the link for it on yours so I'm not sure if that's in your promo number or not, since the post where I said it is buried.

Edited by Coffeenated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I want a few bumper stickers how do i enquire about getting one paypal is being mean to me so someone message me !! I want one for my car now since I have one !

Cool thing is since you posted here, Troy will definitely see it. The other way would be to PM him directly with the location you want them mailed to. :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

I'd get one but I'd have to put it on my butt. My car's been sitting next to my house for two years now with a dead battery.

:rofl:

What's wrong with that...DBK has one on his wheel chair...At least it will get noticed. Just don't forget to pass out your DGN referral cards when people inquire about your butt... :happy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG I need to get more stickers! lol I had some some time back and some friends and I went out into my university's parking lot and snuck-stuck em onto every black vehicle we could find...I wish we had taken pictures (of the driver's faces when they finally saw them!) Good times..lol

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...