Fashion Violations

My son would not be caught dead in those pants that hang to your knees ! I seen a kid trip in the hall at baker college I almost lol but snickered instead .

Noone shpuld weatr pants at thier ankles and thats a hangin' Fat rolls or but crack showing thats a hangin' those short sweaters and jackets just plain dumb ! If you can't wear a hat right don't and wearing clothes back ward or inside out just drives me right up the wall and over a cliff !!!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son would not be caught dead in those pants that hang to your knees ! I seen a kid trip in the hall at baker college I almost lol but snickered instead .

Noone should wear pants at their ankles and thats a hangin' Fat rolls or but crack showing thats a hangin' those short sweaters and jackets just plain dumb ! If you can't wear a hat right don't and wearing clothes back ward or inside out just drives me right up the wall and over a cliff !!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Winter Steele

I'm certainly not a fashion maven, but I must agree that fit is essential regardless of your size. Clothing that is too loose or too tight can be so unflattering, and for women, a good bra is a must!!!

I forgot about too-loose clothing..also bad!

Edited by bean water

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time.

I'm not saying I think that these guys should be arrested for having baggy pants, just that they look stupid. On the contrary, I hope they keep wearing them, because it's pricelessly entertaining watching these guys' pants fall down at opportune moments.

When I was in high school a friend and I went rollerskating and as we were coming off the floor I stumbled a little and bumped arms with a thug wanna-be wearing the beloved drooping pants. He started cursing at me and after about 15 seconds, you guessed it, pants down to the ankles. As if that wasn't funny enough, his friend, without missing a beat, proceeded to try to pick us up. We were like, yeah, great, who gets the loser who needs anger management and doesn't know how to put on pants.

Anyway, there are tons of fashion looks that I could get into that I hate, including certain goth looks. I won't because there's nothing inherently wrong with them, they just go against my personal taste. I just don't get why people waste money on stuff that doesn't fit right.

another thing I had:

Big girls with Big Boobs that think they can wear the same thing that a size 2 can wear.

Example:

At the DEMF 2 years ago, I saw this HUGE white girl wearing a Powder Pink coloured tanktop that said "Princess", WITH OUT A BRA! She had very very ugly boobage, and she also wore a pink plaid mini.

I wanted to die.

I got some more for ya...

Flip flips:

did you know that they are the most dangerous footwear you can wear?

I hate them. I don't own any and never will. I think flip flops send the message that the person wearing them is too lazy to wear shoes.

PJ Pants in public: Ok, this sends the message that the person wearing them is too lazy to put on clothes. And yet alot of people think its cool to wear pj's out in public. DUMB!!!!!

I don't really care for those baggy pants worn way too big just so they hang down and all you see is boxers. I suppose it could be worse.

And I definitely don't care for it when pants slide too low and you see cracks.

This may be harsh but I don't really care for it when girls wear tanks without bras.

Edited by twilight

Guilty as charged heh

I went out to luna one night in my pj pirates of the carribean pants.....and SOMEONE ditched me cause it embarressed him.......heehee.

Hey. I am old and don't see to good anymore.

Flip flips:

I hate them. I don't own any and never will. I think flip flops send the message that the person wearing them is too lazy to wear shoes.

PJ Pants in public: Ok, this sends the message that the person wearing them is too lazy to put on clothes. And yet alot of people think its cool to wear pj's out in public. DUMB!!!!!

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE "miniskirts+flip-flops+tube-top" outfits.

Especially in the winter.

To all you Fake-baking, skankin-it-out chicks who think you look cute for showing the lower-half of your ass, your tramp-stamped back and your poorly-manicured toes..... REALITY CHECK! You look like a two-cent hooker. Put some clothes on.

And if you're dressing like this in the middle of winter, in negative-degree temperatures, I'm going to be laughing when you're whining about how much your botox injections cost in 40 years. My legs are warm and healthy and soft, yours will be chapped and frost-bitten! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Flip flips:

It IS okay to go out in public in my PJs...when I'm walking across the street to the CVS or picking up a pizza.

So, it's 8 am... I'm at the gas station pumping gas... across the way pumping as is the woman... in full Catholic School girl outfit... mary janes, bobbi socks... white shirt... red plad super mini skirt... white blouse... pig tails...

OK, this got my attention big time...

then she turned around...

I fuckig hate Florida. She had to have been at least 70.... I really dont want to know where she was going.

So, it's 8 am... I'm at the gas station pumping gas... across the way pumping as is the woman... in full Catholic School girl outfit... mary janes, bobbi socks... white shirt... red plad super mini skirt... white blouse... pig tails...

I fuckig hate Florida. She had to have been at least 70.... I really dont want to know where she was going.

Not that that is high on the list of things that I would like to see, but c'mon, man, old people deserve their kinks, too. Hell, living the repressed lives most of them have been forced to, they probably deserve a tiny little bit of kink more than the rest of us. :wink

Not that that is high on the list of things that I would like to see, but c'mon, man, old people deserve their kinks, too. Hell, living the repressed lives most of them have been forced to, they probably deserve a tiny little bit of kink more than the rest of us. :wink

Dont get me wrong... more power to her and I hope her partner apprciates what he has got... but damn.. 8am? I did not want to see that.

I think with the PJ pants it really depends where you're going. Last week when I was sick with a fever I wore my PJ pants to the doctor and then to the pharmacy to pick up my meds because I had chills and they were warm, and I I knew I looked like crap anyway, so I didn't really care what people thought of my clothes.

If you're wearing them to a restaurant or a club (yes I have seen a girl at City in pink flannel PJ pants) then yeah, that's pretty tacky.

Off topic, but you reminded me of a night my roommates were out of town and I was going to surprise my then boyfriend by answering the door dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. I got all decked out, then realized I'd forgotten to take out the trash. There was no way I was going to take all that off again, and it was August and too hot out to throw a coat over it, so yeah, my neighbors got quite a show. Though that was Saturday night, not Wednesday morning.

Was your gazed locked on her like a deer's eyes locked on the headlights of a car? I can imagine that if I had witnessed that it would have been very difficult to look away. I think my mind would have been seriously questioning what my eyes were telling me I was looking at.

I had an excuse! Started drinking early that day.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you're wearing them to a restaurant or a club (yes I have seen a girl at City in pink flannel PJ pants) then yeah, that's pretty tacky.

Its not only tacky, but if you're too lazy to put on clothes to go to a place like that, then you probably should just stay home. It almost sounds like a maturity issue of sorts.

Some fashion ideas just baffle me, make me want to shake my head, cuz some things I see these days are just so damn stupid. I think about back in the day, when I used to care about keeping up with the latest fad, and I cringe at some of the things I wore back then.

you should have done the world a favor and flicked a match! that would have drove me right up a wall!

Its not only tacky, but if you're too lazy to put on clothes to go to a place like that, then you probably should just stay home. It almost sounds like a maturity issue of sorts.

Some fashion ideas just baffle me, make me want to shake my head, cuz some things I see these days are just so damn stupid. I think about back in the day, when I used to care about keeping up with the latest fad, and I cringe at some of the things I wore back then.

I've worn pj pants out for normal shopping, there are days that I'm just too tired or comfy to change. And it keeps my mother-in-law from going w/ me.

When I used to go from work at the Diner to the club (I didn't get off work until about 10 anyways) I would go into the club in my black boots, black pants and wife beater quite often. If I could get dolled up I would but a lot of the times that is what I had to wear and I would still get hit on so it wasn't all bad.

The whole "Wear PJs elsewhere besides bed" never caught on with me. I think I only wore PJs to school once, and that was for Pajama Day during Spirit Week. I cant even remember if I did or not. o0

Also to work, because we had a Pajama day during the Christmas season. ;>>

Where I work, we get the "sweatpants + crocs + hoodies" combination all the time.

A: Crocs are ugly

B: Look a little more presentable for the public

I've worn my PJ pants in public.... UNDERNEATH my baggy pants. It was cold outside, and I wanted an extra layer. I still looked presentable for work, ya dig?