[SAT 4/16] DGN Night @ City Club

Clothing wise i think the only thing they dont wana see is spikes, and even then i've seen some allowed in with them.

Occasionally occasionaly you'll see a full-scale leather-bondage outfits with chains and leather straps connected by metal O rings and such and they get in just fine.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MsMaldoror

There's still so many of you I want to meet in person. I'm still new to DGN. It sounds like a lot of you will be going on Saturday night, so I'll most likely go w/ my mate. Besides, I STILL owe Jarod a drink, and I promise he will get it :grin .

disturbedmania I and shall be in attendance... FINALLY!!! :woot:

It's taken a while, but we finally managed to scrounge up some time and cash to go.

Provided that we aren't running late, look forward to a liquid-latex outfit on her... :devil

-Jeremy

P.S. Apologies..... This is an edit, she will not have the latex outfit. =( =( =(

Sorry

-Jeremy

Edited by slingerlandstyx

I shall be there like usual

Once again for those who dont know heres me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sound like me... I donno why I even respond to this thread anymore.. it should just be a given!

Edited by Nienna

It was, yes, a sign of the apocalypse, my not attending city for over a month. But, alas, you must all put up with my premadonna issuse involving my love of cc fashion. Hmmmm..... gots a boyfriend now don't know if I can do lapdance themed weekends anymore, eh, he won't care.