• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 5 read it and weep biatches!!! hehehe..

Troy you did a fantastic job with the stars.. SOOO cute!!!

now I will work on getting all the stars bright and junk .. w00t! :happydance:peanutbutterjellytime::happydance :happydance :happydance:peanutbutterjellytime::happydance :happydance :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :happydance :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime: :peanutbutterjellytime:

Street Team Info 2.0

Dear Street Team Members,

Once again I'd like to thank everyone that takes the time to help promote DGN and mention some new developments. Without you guys DGN would just be an empty website and not the special place it is today.

We finally have our first rank 5 street team member, Hunhee! This takes a TON of promotion effort and this type of work is what keeps DGN alive. Street Team members that are close to rank 5 include DeadBurgerKing, Chernobyl and Munin and have been doing a lot of good work.

Slingerlandstyx and Damaged Angel both netted us a few good new posters as well keep up the good work!

Of The last 60 new members of DGN the following are directly attributable to the Street Team:

thewhiterecluse - Angel Of Death

Igotta Pee - Damaged Angel

Piggy Mama - GothicRaven Goddess

Dani T girl - Angel Of Death

Lance - Troy Spiral

Worbel - Troy Spiral

mike123 - Hunhee

Pandora - Slingerlandstyx

Bloody Kisses - Alaska Sunrise

Oh My Goth - Hunhee

Rev.Reverence - Hunhee

Will Cooper - Munin

Note: Several of these people still have not posted 25+ posts and such don't count toward the DGN street team ranks. We need to PM them and talk them into posting more.

New Street Team Members:

Tigerlily

Pandora

Welcome to the cult! =P

Thanks again to everyone for your help and time,

-Troy :peanutbutterjellytime:

P.S. - IF YOU NEED MORE DGN CARDS:

Please just fill out the Street Team Entry Form again and I'll send them right out!

P.P.S. - The Street Team Rank Icons Explained Again:

Street Team Member Ranks & Rank Icons

streetteam.png

Rank 0 - ST member that shown a willingness to help but has yet to produce any active members directly recognizable as having come to DGN from their specific promotion efforts. Get to work! :thumbup:

streetteam1.png

Rank 1 - ST Member that has gotten at least 1+ person to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts.

streetteam2.png

Rank 2 - ST Member that has gotten at least 2+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam3.png

Rank 3 - ST Member that has gotten at least 3+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam4.png

Rank 4 - ST Member that has gotten at least 4+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam5.png

Rank 5 - ST Member that has gotten at least 5+ people to register for DGN and made at least 50+ posts each along with the criteria below being met.

Street Team Rank 5 Comments:

This is the highest attainable Street Team rank. This person has shown a strong long term promotion work ethic to help DGN. These people are key assets to DGN and we are all in their debt. This hopefully this rank and beyond will be the goal of all ST members.

Gaining this rank is FAR harder than 1 - 4 as this requires actual posters, that have posted over the course of a month or more. Rather than just the raw post count that is used to determine ranks 1-4. It requires a more detailed review of the posters activity than the other ranks.

Well I just signed up for it so I guess we'll see how I do. :whistle:

It may be a few days before Troy gets to this, he's taking a little break right now.

Got my second set of cards in the mail today

I will let Troy know.. :)

>:D

i'm fairly convinced that any day now, someone is going to revoke my "street team" membership... :confused:

LOL, don't feel bad Torn -- I feel the same way.

I've decided you two are going to be my new project ;)

lol

:horse:

again, thanks for posting this, and sending it out to us. i don't know how often you really get thanked around here... but it really means -a lot- to me, the hard work that you do. (seemed safe to just speak for my self, ya know? ) ;)

:grouphug

Thanks very much. Most of the work i do is fairly "unseen" but really i am at this whole "DGN" thing at LEAST 30 hours a week, and thats a slow week probably. =)

guess what peeps.. if there was a level six, I'd SOOO be at level six.. (I think.. heh). Either way.. I love my new icon.. *sniffles* thanks Troy :)

:wub:

i'm fairly convinced that any day now, someone is going to revoke my "street team" membership... :confused:

LOL, don't feel bad Torn -- I feel the same way.

Get to work. :whip

Well I just signed up for it so I guess we'll see how I do. :whistle:

I seriously appreciate it.

Got my second set of cards in the mail today

Thanks for letting us know and posting it here. *encouragment*

I just got the cards in the mail earlier today and I already givin one card out to someone, but thats only the beginning!

Im going to a pretty big concert this weekend so it might be a perfect place to hand out cards, plus not to mention city club afterwards too.

Troy, i think that one more weekend of you time can be forgiven.. :p

you better get some rest!!!!

Kind sentiment... but I'll rest when i'm dead. Must...pass...out...last...card... =P

I just got the cards in the mail earlier today and I already givin one card out to someone, but thats only the beginning!

Im going to a pretty big concert this weekend so it might be a perfect place to hand out cards, plus not to mention city club afterwards too.

Sweet bro. Thanks mucho.

I just got the DGN cards in the mail today Troy,I am going to try to get my niece,nephew,and my older sister to join and maybe some ppl from work.

Awesome. Thanks for letting us know you got the cards and for the promo help. Don't get discouraged if a few people you try to get on the board are stubborn. =P Just gotta keep at it. Takes awhile sometimes. Thanks again, seriously.

Could a few people do me a favor?

Fill out that street team join (or more cards) request form with something like "Test From *your name* and just fill in the rest of the fields with garbage. Then tell me in here that you did it.

I've had SEVERAL complaints now that they've tried to sign up for the street team but I've never gotten the requests. I tested it and it works fine for me. Just wana see if it was a temporary glitch or an ongoing problem.

Could a few people do me a favor?

Fill out that street team join (or more cards) request form with something like "Test From *your name* and just fill in the rest of the fields with garbage. Then tell me in here that you did it.

I've had SEVERAL complaints now that they've tried to sign up for the street team but I've never gotten the requests. I tested it and it works fine for me. Just wana see if it was a temporary glitch or an ongoing problem.

K... I sent through a test!

I just did a test as well. It all went smoothly, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if you get it. FYI - when I first filled out the form to officially join the ST I was using IE 7. For the test I used Firefox. Don't know if it matters or not, but thought I'd pass it along.