• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the most awesome thing I've ever seen. and I'm kinda glad it doesn't put a little flag over the exact location of your house... XD

scary guy apparently lives on the roof of madison heights high school

I thought i fixed that, it should be directly over my house.

Also someone stick I-Rock on the map

smoothed out some glitches with the way it was displaying.

Also changed the locations so they look like houses. I added I-rock.

Will go through and add more detail to the places entries when i get some motivation to do it. If somone else wants to put some really detailed entries in ill just delete the current ones and use them instead.

I'd like them all to look like the mephistos entry in terms of detail.

If we manage to get everybody on the map, it would be an awesome reference for carpooling.

Yup, great idea. Very good for car pooling. :thumbup:

Done, thanks. I hope someone near me wants to car pool to CC sometime.

I've long tried to think how to better facilitate carpooling without nessisarly "endorsing" it directly (DGN saying "hey get your rides from >random guy

Still not sure how to do it. If i make a separate forum just for carpooling i can picture it becoming a waste of space that gets 1 post a week. We already have to many forums i think for the amount of traffic we have. /ponder

cool idea troy!

=D I've wanted a member map for a long time but most of them either sucked, or were too much of a pain to get to work properly. I really hate the freakin banner ads (i continue to pay for dgn mostly out of my pocket) but its not directly on DGN so i guess its tolerable. Marblez is actually the one that found/started that map ages ago but it never really got put in the spotlight until now.

the map hates dial up, i bet you anything........

Does seem to stutter a bit when loading and i have a fast connection. Guessing its fairly "slow" for dial up users?

I added Luna and Necto. Updated some more random things here and there.

Couples often dont live in the same location. In general we've always encouraged people to have their own "accounts" rather than share it with one or the other. I'd think this would be a similiar situation.

Just seems to make for a simpler situation to just have everyone that wants to be on the member map add themselves.