Weapons of choice,in a revolution

Hellion

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Megalicious

Hmmm out of guns that Ive actually shot ...

Any kind of shotgun. There is just something about a boomstick and the kick back on them. Not to mention at close range they can take someones head off, and thats my kind of fight .. up front and in your face. Hey you know what .. we should take a DGN paintball trip great stress reducer .. not to mention fun as hell.

Guest Megalicious

That would be fun, but I'd probably be mass-targeted and subsequently creamed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps we should come in massive gear that way you really cant tell who is who untill you get shot and have to take your guards off lol ... =) You know to be fair and all.

Hmmm out of guns that Ive actually shot ...

Any kind of shotgun. There is just something about a boomstick and the kick back on them. Not to mention at close range they can take someones head off, and thats my kind of fight .. up front and in your face. Hey you know what .. we should take a DGN paintball trip great stress reducer .. not to mention fun as hell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is a great idea!!!But who gets to be Bin-ladin? :laughing

Perhaps we should come in massive gear that way you really cant tell who is who untill you get shot and have to take your guards off lol ... =) You know to be fair and all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY I'M FAT???????????????????????????????????????????????????

(that's very astute of you)

Guest Megalicious

No, If I was calling you fat .. I'd say Hey BF I think your a fat ass. However I do not think you are fat, I myself am fat lol ... atleast for now ..

(and yes sometimes I can be quite perceptive lol)

I wouldn't "retaliate" against my "enemies."

I'd try to set up an outpost, like a makeshift fortress or something.

With guard dogs.

PISSED OFF guard dogs.

I like sniping.

And SPAM.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they'd take you from the air.

You might wanna invest in Ebola instead. Kills much quicker, and has a higher rate of infection...

But yeah. The government? I thought this was a revolution. You think the government would retain enough of the military to bomb civilians who are just chilling in fortresses?

Archived