Random Acts of Kindness

Troy Spiral

Some of us occasionally have a few extra dollars and might want to buy you a gift but have no idea what to get you nor do some of us feel super comfortable giving out our address. (I Personally have no problem but some do)

Make a wish list !

Post the link here!

Keep it updated!

gallery_1_1_1719.jpg

Wish List Instructions for Amazon Newbies (Suggested)

The most common way to make wishlists is on Amazon's page here, people can buy items right off it, and they don't need your address as amazon keeps it private.

There is a more involved wishlist website here that will let you add many different shops, but it takes a lot more work. http;//Wishlist.com

Don't be shy many of us are broke, but when we aren't many of us LIKE giving gifts.

Woman make an actual list *points up to topic post* GRR

Woman make an actual list *points up to topic post* GRR

Lol..ookay, dang..your all happy and giving and shit..I wonder why...hmmmm;) so when do we get to meet her? (Ohh gifts.. I'll get back to you) so when, I'm excited for you..love is cool it does shit to you're endorphins and shit;)

I think I must be very confused as to how the "shipping" part of the "wish list" works for Amazon. I am always asked to enter a shipping address. I thought it was supposed to be anonymous.

At this rate, I will have to request everyone who has made a wish list to PM me their mailing address if they do not mind me having it.

Makes it more of a surprise to suddenly receive a gift than to have someone contacting you first...I must say...

So for anyone interested in receiving a surprise "Random Acts of Kindness" gift, please PM your address :biggrin:

I think I must be very confused as to how the "shipping" part of the "wish list" works for Amazon. I am always asked to enter a shipping address. I thought it was supposed to be anonymous.

At this rate, I will have to request everyone who has made a wish list to PM me their mailing address if they do not mind me having it.

Makes it more of a surprise to suddenly receive a gift than to have someone contacting you first...I must say...

So for anyone interested in receiving a surprise "Random Acts of Kindness" gift, please PM your address :biggrin:

Yeah it is anonymous, when you add something to your cart from a wislist, it should show up in your cart with a little check box that says 'this is a gift' without the need to add any shipping info. Are you accidentally in checking that box?

Amazon's gift wish list system is apparenty one of their bigger sources of income. Dirstessing that it doesn't seem to work for you.

Also were is YOUR list?

Yeah it is anonymous, when you add something to your cart from a wislist, it should show up in your cart with a little check box that says 'this is a gift' without the need to add any shipping info. Are you accidentally in checking that box?

Amazon's gift wish list system is apparenty one of their bigger sources of income. Dirstessing that it doesn't seem to work for you.

Also were is YOUR list?

Believe it or not, I am very new to doing wishlist stuff. This is my first year ever dealing with it outside of Columbia House BGM "Add to Queue" CD's :hrhr:

Hmmm...my list...I think it is still in the making. I tried setting one up Saturday, but I think I messed up the settings. I'll have to fix it. :blushing:

Lol..ookay, dang..your all happy and giving and shit..I wonder why...hmmmm;) so when do we get to meet her? (Ohh gifts.. I'll get back to you) so when, I'm excited for you..love is cool it does shit to you're endorphins and shit;)

Im still waitin to see a wishlist! RWAR!!! git er done.

AH HA!!! The problem I was having with the "Wish List" sending was not my fault. Some of the things people have put in their Wish List have an incorrect button associated with the type of gift giving.

If the button says "Add to Cart", it has to be purchased with an address.

If the button says "Give as a Gift", no address is needed.

Also, the gift list has to have a shipping address associated with it in the Profile Settings under "List Actions" "Update List Profile". This will allow anyone to ship to a Wish List recipient without requesting an address.

• 1 month later...

Also, the gift list has to have a shipping address associated with it in the Profile Settings under "List Actions" "Update List Profile". This will allow anyone to ship to a Wish List recipient without requesting an address.

So... where is your list...?

NeVERmind...