Who do think is the sexiest MOD

Dollardave

Who do you think is the sexiest mod on dgn?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can not vote to be honest.

Everyone of the hot ladies are more than worthy of HOT MOD and all but you forgot 1 thing...TROY! Doesn't he qualify?

Starr is very special 2 me for her sexy toughness.

Marbelz has been around me longest and i can't help but admire her since I always did in the past.

Ginevra has a very James Bond chick mystique abou ther so she's very intriguing since I ADORE women with a brain unlike most men who r afraid of them.

Saechalyn is, has, and will be one hell of an eye catcher adn anothe woman with a fabulous intellect, and legs to boot!!

Jane Dead...Sorry but if I have met you I have totally forgotten due to lack of exposure to your person...that kinda sux.

So I hope I got that ground covered hey...wait...Torn Asunder wasn't in there either...and where is PHEE!? How the hell can u forget PHEE!? He's....Phee for goodness sake! :doh

THIS POLL ID SEXUALLY DISCRIMINATING OUR HOT MALE MODS AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT.....*stomps out of the room*

Guest Megalicious

ANGELA!!! :woot: Hands down. The woman dresses fucking amazing, has nice curves ... not to mention can put her makeup on right (thats a real compliment coming from me I have issuse with ppl that cant blend.). Shes silly, and smart as hell. She strikes me as the kind of person that enjoys her own company as well as others, in other words she doesnt mind being alone so she wont put up with any shit =) and when see leaves the apartment she always smells sooo good. It seems to linger ... its yummy. :tongue:

Aww, thanks. 

I'm not really the type to go in for these sorts of contests though so it's just as well  :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oops. forgot you Onyx I just simply didn't know you were a mod cuz I never got no warnings from ya. If u wanna edit the poll and add yourself do it up onyx.

Oops.  forgot you Onyx I just simply didn't know you were a mod cuz I never got no warnings from ya.  If u wanna edit the poll and add yourself do it up onyx.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, but I see someone already added me.

(Like I said though, polls like this are not really something I try to get involved with). Just not my thing really.

Archived