Now Drinking

Hellion

Like more than anything! The thought just makes me... *sigh* I get carried away sometimes.

I would like to claim I have that effect on women, but alas it's something rare lol

These beers are really good though

Edited by pharoh

Explain to me how beer is good? Or really good for that matter. Maybe I just enjoy my peppermint schnapps and rum too much to bother.

I guess for some beer is an aquired taste, like for me.....I love bud light draft.....you can ask anyone here on the board that has seen me at city....3-4 pitchers by myself (back in the day) is nothing.....now just casual drinking I likey the lagers and stuff like that. It depends on the person I think

I guess for some beer is an aquired taste, like for me.....I love bud light draft.....you can ask anyone here on the board that has seen me at city....3-4 pitchers by myself (back in the day) is nothing.....now just casual drinking I likey the lagers and stuff like that. It depends on the person I think

I've tried a few beers, maybe I just try to wrong ones. I've never been a fan of wine, beer, wine-coolers or fruity mixed drinks. Eh, too bad I guess.

I think at some point in time when I'm at cc again I will have to see if you can still handle that much drinking.

Edited by SadisticSynthia

I've tried a few beers, maybe I just try to wrong ones. I've never been a fan of wine, beer, wine-coolers or fruity mixed drinks. Eh, too bad I guess.

I think at some point in time when I'm at cc again I will have to see if you can still handle that much drinking.

I'll be there tomorrow if you want to see lol...

Will do, you must let me know if you are going next weekend also, and don't forget! DBK said he'd go with me so I wouldn't be too hard to find.

Lol I haven't had my leg humped by him in awhile...I might have to make an appearence then ;)

• 2 weeks later...