• 2 weeks later...

1967 Corvette Sting Ray with L88 engine option (Cherry Red)

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Well thats a tough question because I love food and I know that if Im stuck eating the same food forever I would have to say veggies just so I dont get fat lol

what would you rather do? let zombies eat you or commit suicide before they eat you?

Well thats a tough question because I love food and I know that if Im stuck eating the same food forever I would have to say veggies just so I dont get fat lol

what would you rather do? let zombies eat you or commit suicide before they eat you?

Sign me up for the non-brains eat plan. lol.

Thats good thinking about the veggies, wish the temptation to eat all this CRAP wasn't so hard to resist.

How long have you been reading this before you replied?

• 2 weeks later...

Since I'm going to have to go look up sparrow after I read this (been in the tech industry for over a decade and never heard of it) I'll have to go with PC. Not because I have any special love for PC over Mac per se. (I've worked on both for years) just there is a ton more available for PC. *hides from mac lynch mob* I'm guessing "sparrow" is not a tech thing and is a bird from the previous question, so I'll just guess starlings since sparrows are so common. (I try to do the hard questions without cheating heh)

Would you like a back massage?

• 3 weeks later...

Chocolate!!

Where in the world do you wish you lived?

With slightly better resources ... maybe Royal Oak / AA (just cant afford to move anywhere atm)... with a big pile of massive cash, maybe Chicago / SF / Seattle / Toronto. Be very hard to leave DGN though. Its more about the people than the buildings / weather.

Have you ever played Magic: the gathering?

No sir... I am one of the only fellows I know that has not played Magic The Gathering or World Of Warcraft.

What part of your personality do you think is the most interesting?

I find my sense of humour to be the most interesting because I find humour in situations and such that most don't find funny. I love dark humour, sarcasm, and irony. In the right situation, I can even find death funny (ie- I want to die by getting run over by an ambulance - MOST IRONIC DEATH EVER). My friends wouldn't call me morbid, but I'm sure a good portion of the rest of the world would.

What song lyric defines your life?

I find my sense of humour to be the most interesting because I find humour in situations and such that most don't find funny. I love dark humour, sarcasm, and irony. In the right situation, I can even find death funny (ie- I want to die by getting run over by an ambulance - MOST IRONIC DEATH EVER). My friends wouldn't call me morbid, but I'm sure a good portion of the rest of the world would.

What song lyric defines your life?

"Born to be mild" by the band Snog.

If you were a super villain.... what would your name be?