The laws of physics are so incomplete that it can be stated with confidence that there is potential to invalidate what we "know" as fact. Such as we have no proof that the conservation laws are fixed only a belief based on weak evidence that they may be so Noether's theorem states that if in fact they are not then the conservation laws are invalid rendering much of modern physics as incorrect as well.

Do I sound like an ultimate skeptic?

no. all skeptics sound the same.

what's the furthest distance you've walked or bicycled in a single day?

Walked? I have done a lot of hiking, I think the longest trail I hiked in one day was 15 miles.... as far as biked? I did about a 60 mile ride once.

Do you have a favorite T-Shirt?

i have no fear of heights. many things i've done because of that have caused great fright in others. example: i took my lil' sis to see Van Halen at Cobo, and we were hanging out above the backstage area...sitting above where Washington goes under the sidewalk with our legs dangling over what's about a 25' drop with no railings. the other people hanging out there were freaking out.

what are you thinking of planting this year?

It was.... well... um.... I was in the hospital trying to be helpful to others today.... family medical issues.

How you ever eaten rabbit?

yes - my first meal in germany. home-cooked, home-raised, killed that day i believe (poor little bunny! :bye2: ) hassen & kloese, with red cabbage. one of the best meals i've had, due in part to the cultural experience.

have you ever had a home-cooked meal from a different culture? if so, what was it?

In the sense that I try to stand outside my work and yell at them to change course so that they may hit the building yes.

What character from movies/books/fiction would you most want to have coffee with?