No I won't change a thing, we learn from out mistakes. (rofl we posted at the same time, so i had to delete my previous answer thehehe)

Have you ever gone mentally insane?

I don't think I have ever been sane. But yeah, I've had a few "Bob Geldof as Pink" moments.

Are you afraid of bugs?

HELL YES! I HATE BUGS, SPIDERS, SNAKES, ANYTHING THAT CRAWLS OR SLITHERS I HATE!

Q. would you change your sex from what you are to the opposite just to get with someone?

No, but I would definitely like to swap genders, in order to get a good physical labor job. Nobody takes a woman who wants to work on a carpentry crew (and knows how to swing a hammer) seriously.

Are your people originally from Michigan, or from out of state?

I am from michigan was raise and born for 22 years so far and so is my daughter.........and many of my ex'es are from michigan!

Q. I never got a chance to ask this but; whereever I go people always ask me have i seen you before or you look familiar so have any of ya seen me around lately or would anyone like to meet me and just talk to me?

sure... why not... could be fun :)

have you ever wondered why it is that sometimes you always look like someone else that everyone has seen, and they get very disappointed when you're not who they thought you were?

Tales of the Bounty Hunters (star wars)

Everyone Dies,

It's the final and only lasting justice. Evil exists, it is intelligence in the service of entropy. should the side of a mountain slide down to kill a village, this is not evil. For evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide there is evil and requires justice as a consequence. It is said correctly that the law exists not for the just but for the unjust. For the just carry the law in their hearts and do not need to call it from afar.

I bow to no one and give service only for cause.

Not sure if I get the whole correct, or the punctuation. But these were originally the last words of Jaster Mereel the man who would later become Boba Fett.

Words I live by.

If you had 1 wish what would it be?

No, can't say that I was on the receiving end of oral attentions whilst in the driver seat or the couch, but if you substitute other options for the italicized words, you will likely have an affirmative answers.

Do you often argue the plausibility of events within the parameters of a given fictional world in a film with your co-viewers?