The Official DGN Pity Party Thread!!!

phee

Right now I am sitting here kicking myself in the ass again for getting taken advantage of....yet again......I need new freinds. :confused  I hate people they lie and suck to fucking pieces.  Thats all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That sucks, I'll go kick their asses...

My car decided to stall out in the middle of an intersection today and I almost got clobbered by a Navigator. Then I had to deal with the dumb whores in payroll yet again. Can I have my fucking paycheck please! Seriously, my foot is going to go up someones ass!

Can someone please take me away to some magical land where I don't have to take antidepressants or go to school and my parents don't want to kill me because I keep fucking up the car? Seriously, it's not even 1pm and my day has already turned to complete shit. It's even killed off the afterglow from the awesome sex I had last night. And why in the fuck won't my ex just leave me alone? We broke up in June, and he still wants to be "friends". Yeah, and try to make me fall back in love with him. I spent the last 4 1/2 years of my life with this fucker, and he just won't go away. I did terrible things to him, too. I was uber bad girlfriend. he's a fucking masochist, i swear. Okay, my headache is now throbbing, so I'm gonna stop ranting now. Thank you Phee, this thread was the best idea ever.

Upon reflection I think it is time to clean house again...and it is making me sad. You see I make new freinds, maybe I don't know well enough, and sometimes old ones will fall off the wagon or were never on....and I just didn't know it.

But I cannot be around some people I am not that strong and they bring me down.....even if it isn't that sometimes it's just the crazies or other habits...

But maybe I can just keep in touch and see what happens...just not hang out much with them....people change....ok I am done babbling. I will miss a few..... :confused

Arg. So the hubby moved back in (long story), but we are still seperated. He keeps thinking if he pushes the issue we will get back together. I've been sleeping in the guest bedroom and he's been sleeping in our bedroom. I woke up this morning and he was sleeping in the bed with me. When he first moved back in, I told him he was not going to do shit like that and he said "okay." Arrg. Then he tried to hit me up for sex. Now, most of you don't know me, so I will tell you this - I almost NEVER turn down sex, okay. Well I turned him down and he was all pissy. Why did I turn him down? Because he will think it means that we are getting back together - he cannot seperate emotions from just sex.

Now my problem is that I want to cuddle and be all mushy with someone (not the hubby), which never used to matter to me, but for some reason it's something that I've wanted for a few months now. Bah..what the fuck is wrong with me?

*sits in the corner pouting as she eats her piece of black cake*

I have no friends

My family sucks

God hates me

the world is out to get me

people do these things on purpose you know

Its a fucking conspiracy. :erm  :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If u have a yahoo id I'll talk to u on messenger and be your friend I'm warrenmalepics on there.

If u have a yahoo id I'll talk to u on messenger and be your friend I'm warrenmalepics on there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would IF I Could........I cannot do anything on this computer.....this about as advanced as I can get.....

I can't even open MySpace messages, or even look at my Yahoo e-mail...

I am on a work PC, and they have a fire wall that won't allow me to anything that involves outside E-mail, chatting, IM-ing, etc....

For some reason, this site seems to bypass all of that stuff....

I can use this site to communicate.......if you want to keep it here!

I appreciate it....Could always use new friends and meet new peoples!

I have no friends

My family sucks

God hates me

the world is out to get me

people do these things on purpose you know

Its a fucking conspiracy. :erm  :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.....yep, half of it is done on purpose and the other half is due to laziness or negligence....I don't know why...just cause people suck

I would IF I Could........I cannot do anything on this computer.....this about as advanced as I can get.....

I can't even open MySpace messages, or even look at my Yahoo e-mail...

I am on a work PC, and they have a fire wall that won't allow me to anything that involves outside E-mail, chatting, IM-ing, etc....

For some reason, this site seems to bypass all of that stuff....

I can use this site to communicate.......if you want to keep it here!

I appreciate it....Could always use new friends and meet new peoples!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to be a network administrator and yim port is usually blocked. NP kelly we can still be friends tho I'm not perverted when I talk to my friends only on here. I'm a nice guy.