The Official DGN Pity Party Thread!!!

phee

1.Gas prices suck and I go through about a tank and a half of gas per week because of work

2. The hubby moved back in, temporarily (long story as to why)

3. My car is being a bastard

4. My sleep schedule is way off

5. Lithium sucks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lithium DOES suck. Bad bad bad!

And damn that hubby! damn him to hell!

-----------------------------

Ugh. Some days, I think "hey, this isn't so bad, get your own bed, get on with life, be distracted by something, live." then other days, I think "holy crap I'm lonely, I miss the way things were, I want my boyfriend back, I want to stop argueing every day about petty bullshit that doesn't mean a goddamn thing, I want to stop crying all the time, I want the dog to stop eating things, I want my boss to stop being a cunt, and I want my boyfriend back!"

And then I remember that reality is a bitch, and I can't have what I want, and even when I try to do things right I fuck them up, and there's just no winning right now.

What is wrong with me right now? I'm like this horrible emotional rollercoaster. I get so depressed sometimes that it makes me have hot flashes. LAME!!! *opens the window again*

spent my last cash (save for £0.62) untill payday on wednesday... i've been living off coffee uht milk and coffee beans for snacks...

also now my cousin is getting round to plastering my bathroom cieling. 6 weeks without a shower... god i hate baths. marinade in my own filth like a comon peasant!!! how dare i be forced to do this.

weekend was supposed to be a big banquet. but i wont be able to make it. i'll be fitting a new showerbase and plumbing in a new shower instead.

Ok, here goes...

I got my car Monday with a leaking fuel line. Fixed it. Drove 19.35 miles and the shift lever became disconnected from the trans, same day. Had it towed and repaired on Tuesday for a total of 74 dollars. Developed a leak in the radiator on Wednesday, got that fixed the next day. Friday night I had a blowout in my left-front tire. Went to put on the full-size spare and discovered that my father neglected to tell me that he was already driving on it when he "gave" me the car. (I owe him $500 for it when I get back on my feet) The original was in the spare's location, already blown. $40 for two used tires, still in excellent condition, managed to get a deal in detroit through Brandy's family friend.

In short, counting the inherent fuel line problem when I got it, my car broke down on me four times in five days this week. I spilled a drink on somebody for the first time ever, managing to hit three people including a bouncer. Nor could I find a decent groove on the dance floor at CC last night when I REALLY needed to unwind. This has been, without a doubt, my worst week ever.

Edited by slingerlandstyx

This has been a bad hormone week or something...I am usually pretty resistant to rude people, but an eville rotten HR bitch made me cry today in front of about 45 people. *embarassed*

Where was this?