My Son, the Dork!!

*giggles* I know. The thing is, the photographer took about 5 or more pics and thats the one he chose? Maybe thats the one they chose for the site.

The caption is "the future of EGRHA" (East Grand Rapids Hockey Association) Thats what makes me laugh.

My husband says it looks like he got hit in the nards!! I said it must be from all those skates!!!

He's just a goober! :grin:

• 7 years later...

*giggles* I know. The thing is, the photographer took about 5 or more pics and thats the one he chose? Maybe thats the one they chose for the site.

The caption is "the future of EGRHA" (East Grand Rapids Hockey Association) Thats what makes me laugh.

My husband says it looks like he got hit in the nards!! I said it must be from all those skates!!!

He's just a goober! :grin:

It's nice to see that EGRHA is still going for that area...but I was just wondering, does anyone have a copy of the photo in question?

The comments made me laugh, but I do have a wild imagination...just wondering what the actual pic was since the site no longer links to it.

Thanks, please share again...happy.gif

It's nice to see that EGRHA is still going for that area...but I was just wondering, does anyone have a copy of the photo in question?

The comments made me laugh, but I do have a wild imagination...just wondering what the actual pic was since the site no longer links to it.

Thanks, please share again...happy.gif

This member is no longer active on DGN, so the outlook on that is doubtful. If you send her a message though, I think it notifies her e-mail, so maybe that could bring her back?

Edited by Chernobyl

This member is no longer active on DGN, so the outlook on that is doubtful. If you send her a message though, I think it notifies her e-mail, so maybe that could bring her back?

I hope so...so far I have had 3 thank you's from people who have returned to DGN...

I guess I am just annoying that way...innocent.gif