Now Wearing...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's one way to get your fiber.

I'm still wearing Hello Kitty panties and a smile.

ewww no thank you

as for me moms making me dress up to go to some police action to help me find a car

god dman it i hate looking like a pretty boy son of a bitch :X

..double sox...combat boots (rasta-flag laces)...Joy Division tshirt (no sleeves) with green German Army sweater under it...camo BDUs...camo spandex under that...me Holy Hexagram...

...gonna' add to that another couple of sweaters...crazy scarf & Sherpa hat...& camo gloves...

...gonna' add to that....a faded green back-pack from the NATO surplus stockpile...(full of laundry)...

...guess where I'm goin'...

black cowboy boots with pewter heel and toe caps on the outside, pair of blue jeans, black misfits tee (well starting to turn grey, its at the nice worn in shade of very dark grey), and a loose black knitted "cardigan" lining a thin leather biker style jacket (i have just sat down after coming home from work 2 hrs ago and not had chance to dump coat due on a hangar yet)

..double sox...combat boots (rasta-flag laces)...Joy Division tshirt (no sleeves) with green German Army sweater under it...camo BDUs...camo spandex under that...me Holy Hexagram...

...gonna' add to that another couple of sweaters...crazy scarf & Sherpa hat...& camo gloves...

...gonna' add to that....a faded green back-pack from the NATO surplus stockpile...(full of laundry)...

...guess where I'm goin'...

:drool

I soooo wanna come home and strip all that off now.....

black cowboy boots with pewter heel and toe caps on the outside, pair of blue jeans, black misfits tee (well starting to turn grey, its at the nice worn in shade of very dark grey), and a loose black knitted "cardigan" lining a thin leather biker style jacket (i have just sat down after coming home from work 2 hrs ago and not had chance to dump coat due on a hangar yet)

That sounds hot.

Guest Megalicious

Dark denim skinny jeans from old navy, apple green Mad Sin Tee, navy blue swacket (sweater+jacket=swacket, not be be confused with a hoodie! It has a zipper) White belt, cute white and sliver Navy anchor stud earings, white head band, green flower brooch. Oh and my sock monkey slippers!!!!